It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2004, 05:26 AM   #1
Inactive

Twinlynn HB User
Question Banker -- How ARE you??? And Grandma??

Banker - I wrote to you last night on the thread you started about your grandmother. But I'm worried about you, too. You sounded so depressed and overwhelmed. Please let me know how your day goes and the latest info on your grandma--and YOU! xx Lynn xx

Old 04-30-2004, 09:01 AM   #2

NeverAgain HB User
Re: Banker -- How ARE you??? And Grandma??

Also just checking to see how you are doing! You help alot of people on here and I know your going through a tuff time right now.

B

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2004, 11:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

Banker HB User

Hey guys - I'm sorry I haven't responded before now. I've been REALLY depressed. I don't think my meds are working anymore. I just don't know what is going on. When I get really depressed, I withdraw from absolutely everyone... Went to counselor yesterday and I have an appt. with a really good phyciatrist on June 7th (my ex boyfriend's b'day). Anyway, hopefully they can get me straight. I'll write a lot more later but I have a 1:00 meeting.

LONG story about my grandmother... they had a court order to pick her up and take her to detox but my crazy aunt found out about it (my insane brother in law called them and told them what was going to happen and they left the house and went to a hotel to 'HIDE' from DHR).. Anyway, after hours of worrying about what in the hell was going on, we finally found them and she is now in detox. Just talked to my other aunt (don't speak to her either but she's not as crazy as the other one) and she told me my grandmother is doing really well. I hate it though because she can only have visitors on Sun and she has absolutely no idea that she's in detox. NONE! She mentioned something about some 'silly group activity' they wanted her to attend and she went and then left because she thought it was 'silly'. I couldn't help but chuckle on that one. Anyway, you guys are sweet to think of me and I really do appreciate it so much.

I'll write more later on. Thanks again and you guys know I just love y'all!!! How are YOU Lynn and how's your baby?

Old 04-30-2004, 06:08 PM   #4
Veteran

Best Friend HB User

Banker, I know how depression makes you want to withdraw from everyone and everything. Write when you can...and know that we are here for you, always...Alice

Closed Thread