It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2004, 02:50 PM   #1

dschne HB User
Smile My Sub Doc appoint WOW

WOW DIVINE ITERVENTION is all I can say right now. Hello everyone sorry havnt posted for a few days but have been off and busy with feild day at school and baseball for my daughter anyways , this is so weird the DOC I have been seeing, well turns out that first had I gone to my workplace and told the EAP dept that I have a problem that he is the DOC they would have sent me too he takes most of the peple from my company now on top of that I took my Mom with me to the DOC this morning who is visiting from Palm Springs and and also happened to get out of The Betty Ford Center 1 month ago well turns out My DOC is in recovery has 16years sobriety in AA told my mom where the closest meeting for her was to my house.This is is all weird out of the 20 or so Docs that I had a list for in houston I just happened to call him 2nd and go to him kinda weird huh.

Anyways today he swithed me over to the suboxone 3.5 pills per day for the next 8 days then I go back in on may 7 to see how I am doing and Honestly I feel great today been working out all my vitamins and prayer. This has been worth every nickle ( not cheap) but litterly no withdrawl,s he told me today that he is going to see down the road thru evealuation to see if I am a addict or just addicted to this stuff time will tell dont want any cross addictions.Also cutting down on my benzo,s slowly and will hopefully be done with those in the next week or 2 still using them for sleep but will work on just sleeping naturally. It is so great to not be in the FOG all day and hardley be able to wake up in the morning. Woke up today on my own at 6.30am and felt great made breakfast and was ready to roll.well thats it for now and I REALLY WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR HELP,SUPPORT,LOVE,TOUGH LOVE AND GEIDANCE.I really feel im on the right path now again.see ya/ll Dan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2004, 07:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User
Re: My Sub Doc appoint WOW

good goin and glad it is workin for ya.a word of caution tho while on the sub DO NOT use any opiate pills at all cause it really messes with the brain and makes you a zombie-spark

Old 05-01-2004, 01:00 PM   #3

dschne HB User

thanks you so much and I learned that the hard way the first day took 2 pills with the subutex and man had a migraine that lasted for 2 days didnt do that again.flushed um man was that hard and wasnt just 20-30 pills either a whole bunch ....... olmost the hardest thing i have ever done.

Old 05-01-2004, 02:37 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User

good goin and i know how hard that was to flush the pills but it is the best thing to do while on the suboxone.good luck my friend and god bless-spark

Closed Thread