It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2004, 04:34 PM   #1
(female)

south249 HB User
How Long Does Subuxone Stay In Your System

A Dear Friend Of Mine Has Been On The Sub For 6 Months Now And She Wants To Get Off. She Has A New Job And Has To Go Have A Drug Test In A Week, How Long Will It Be Before Its Out Of Her System And Her Drug Test Will Be Clean. Shes On 8 Mg. Twice Daily.
Hugs
South249

Old 05-05-2004, 04:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User
Re: How Long Does Subuxone Stay In Your System

tell her not to worry cause sub DOES NOT show up on a drug test whatsoever.the only drug test that will show sub costs about 3000.00 and no company has tests like this so do not worry.the only worry she has is when she gets off the sub it is very hard to do without relapseing-spark

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2004, 04:46 PM   #3
(female)

south249 HB User

Out Of Curiosity How Long Does It Stay In Your System, What If You Ran Out And Are One Day Short Of Your Appt. Would You Go Thru Withdrawels. Just Curious About This.

Old 05-05-2004, 04:55 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User

i was on sub for 8months and i had to take it everyday or i would have minor w/ds.i think it stays in your system for at least a week maybe two but keep in mind this is not at theraputic doses and there WILL BE w/ds no matter how slow you taper off it.a lot is not known about this drug at this time.but there will be w/ds when it is time to get off it count on it.-spark

Old 05-05-2004, 06:23 PM   #5

Murphy555 HB User

hi,

My doc who I'd rather not have anything to do with really, told me (about detoxing) that it stays in your system about 3 months.

This is the first week, and I was supposed to make it to my daily proram, and felt like a piece of lead and really it was impossible to make it; my mouth is dry as anything and when i get reprimanded for not showing up; i just don't know what do do, because really, to just go to the bank today, was so tiring. I had to force myself to do something...

Murphy

Old 05-05-2004, 11:41 PM   #6
(female)

south249 HB User

I Don't Quite Understand, Have You Been Without Sub For A Week? Or Does The Sub Make You Feel Sick Etc? This Is My 3rd Week On It, And I Feel Like A New Person. Maybe You Could Find A Different Doc Whose A Little More Understanding. I Guess I Was Lucky, My Doc Is Really Great, He Takes As Much Time With Me As Possible Answers All My Concerns Etc. Let Me Know What You Meant Okay. Thanks For Replying To My Post.

South249

Old 05-06-2004, 12:11 AM   #7

TryingToSmile HB User

SOUTH

Confused...it this advice for you, or for your 'dear friend?' You can speak frankly here. In your first post, you said the advice was for a friend, and in your last post, you talk about yourself with the sub. Whats up? This is an okay place to be honest, since its anonymous.

We just want to help...

Tryin'

Closed Thread