It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2004, 04:49 PM   #1

Annie45 HB User
Arrow John3:16 & Lisa's friends--found a post from Lisa on the Carpal Tunnel board here

Hi to Lisa's friends,

You don't know me, but I've been a browser of Healthboards for a long time...I don't want to be repetitive, but I saw John 3:16's plea to Lisaaahub, and replied to it...then while browsing, I came across a post from Lisa on the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome board on here (I have CTS also), so I added a p.s. to my post on John 3:16's thread to tell you about Lisa's other post, but in case you might not have seen the p.s., I thought I'd put it in a new thread here...good luck, and I hope this helps you get in touch with her!

(It's on a thread titled "Has Anyone Had CT Surgery That Didn't Help?")

Best Wishes to all of you,
Annie

This is what Lisa had to say about her surgery:

"... i most recently had my CTS on my left wrist/hand....am in a lot of pain , new pain....it just doesn't tingle or wake me up. It has been 4 weeks now and i still have a lot of pain., I also have 4 kids to take care of and am or should i say "was" left-handed. Wonder what the next step will be????
Lisa..."

Last edited by Annie45; 05-07-2004 at 07:57 PM. Reason: to add Lisa's post.

Old 05-08-2004, 04:01 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

Banker HB User
Re: John3:16 & Lisa's friends--found a post from Lisa on the Carpal Tunnel board here

Do you know WHEN she posted this? And thank you, by the way for finding this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-08-2004, 04:06 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: John3:16 & Lisa's friends--found a post from Lisa on the Carpal Tunnel board here

i feel so badly that her surgery didn't go well.Thank you for posting this as we have been really worried about her.I wish she would just talk to us,we really DO care.Thank you for caring Annie,Marcia

Old 05-08-2004, 09:23 AM   #4
Inactive

John 808 HB User

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention- been off the board for a couple of days and I just noticed this post- THANK YOU!

I'll look over at the other board where she posted- I am so worried about her!

Thanks again,
Michelle

Old 05-08-2004, 10:22 AM   #5

Annie45 HB User

Hi,

Yes, I recall the date of her post as being May 3rd at like 10ish in the morning. You're all welcome...I've read her posts for a long time, and have always worried about that husband of hers.

Maybe given what she said in her post about her surgery, it's just too hard to type? Anyway, I hope it's something explainable like that...she's a lucky gal to have so many folks here who care for her.

Again, it was on the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome board on here, under a thread titled "Has Anybody had CT Surgery that didn't Help?"

Best wishes,

Annie...

Closed Thread