It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2004, 09:27 AM   #1

staceyy HB User
Unhappy I am leaving for a while

To every one who has been so help full on this line. I find myself get very depressed from all the storys and can't do any thing but give advise and seinc I started cuttin again I have to work on my self and stop trying to heal other people I mean my whole life is on hold school the work with my kids and I am so isolated that I have to foure my sef to even get up in the morning. and my case manager and my shink think I can allways make these thing by my self self. heather, merideth,and every one I luv you guy and yhis is not prement. Just a break
Goddess Bless you all.
Stacey

Old 05-10-2004, 10:47 AM   #2
Veteran

Best Friend HB User
Re: I am leaving for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyy
To every one who has been so help full on this line. I find myself get very depressed from all the storys and can't do any thing but give advise and seinc I started cuttin again I have to work on my self and stop trying to heal other people I mean my whole life is on hold school the work with my kids and I am so isolated that I have to foure my sef to even get up in the morning. and my case manager and my shink think I can allways make these thing by my self self. heather, merideth,and every one I luv you guy and yhis is not prement. Just a break
Goddess Bless you all.
Stacey
Stacey, this is JUST THE TIME YOU NEED TO STAY WITH US, HERE!!! You need your friends more than ever. This is the one non-judgmental place for all of us. I agree that the Board has been so active with so much sadness this past month. It seems overwhelming to try and address all the good people who come here looking for relief from their pain. Why not, for now, just look for the posts of your friends...or post to those people you feel familiar and friendly with. Use the Board to keep up with your friends...and when you feel better, you can contribute again. But please check in with us whenever you can. You are one of important 'faces and voices' here...and people care a great deal about you. Hugs.......
TwinAlice

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2004, 04:04 PM   #3
Inactive

over HB User

Hi Stacy,

I never posted to you, but just wanted to say thanks for all of your postings. They DO help people. I do agree with you, the stories can get you quite emotional, thus causing you memories or other sentiments.

PLEASE take care of yourself, your kids especially. Do what you have to do to get better first.

Take care.

Old 05-10-2004, 05:19 PM   #4
Inactive

Twinlynn HB User

Stacy - I know it's hard reading these sad posts--especially if you check the boards only once every few days--and then read them all at once! :-( But--the way you, yourself, are struggling right now...and feeling so awful...these posts are going to sound even more disturbing than they would when you are doing better and feeling well. I don't what to suggest re. your cutting...and how tough everything is for you right now. But I DO know that your posts have made a heck of a lot of difference to all your friends here--and have helped them climb out from their own black holes.

Feeling isolated, as you currently do, will just cause the loneliness to intensify, if you lose this loving connection between you and your friends, here. Not to mention how worried and sad your friends would be!! :-) I know you said "being offboard" is just temporary, but don't you think that now-when things are so tough--is the best time to try to share your fears and your worries with friends who care?

As my twin, Alice (Best Friend), said this morning....just check out familiar names of those who have been following your story...and those whose stories YOU have been involved with (And I know you have helped so many!) Just "lurk" if that's all you feel you are able to do at this point...but then put your "2 cents" in whenever you feel up to participating and joining us. We will know when you are silent--that you are here with us, listening! :-)

I know you're feeling right now that life is overwhelming...and that this Board is, too!! But I hope you will always remember that all your pals here are thinking of you...and waiting for the time you feel you can join us again. We'll all be here--eagerly looking foward to that day!

lotsa, lotsa love to you, Lynn :-)

Am going offline now....but will check back tomorrow morning at work (which tries desperately each weekday from 9 am to 5 pm to get my attention! LOLOL!)

Old 05-12-2004, 04:19 AM   #5
Inactive

sadsister HB User

Hi Staceyy-
I wasn't here yesterday-im really sick..some kinda cold/flu-wiped out...
Im sorry to hear you are having a rough time..Seems to be the vibe lately-is it the time of year?Everyone i know is losing it...including me.
I hope you need a short break and you'll be back-but i get it-sometimes you just need to work on your own stuff-and the board can conjour up certain emotions-
Please take this time to really do something nice for yourself..and im always here for you..just post me anytime.
Goddess bless-the Goddess is always there for you..Walk in her grace/and let her protect you from all harm..for the good and correct of all-so mote it be..Goddess bless/Goddess Bless/Goddess Bless..
your sis..
Heather

Old 05-15-2004, 07:06 PM   #6

staceyy HB User

Heather. alice. lynn. and Over. Thanks for your replys they were very comforting. Over I do not have kids. they were my kids and drug court. I was told after a few sessions they tookkkk a good look at my passt and talked to my case manager and well decided I had a lot of my own issuse to deal with still befor I tryied helping others. It tore me a part.and I haven't been able to stop crying or feeling sorry for my self since. A lot of other s--- has happened to the cutting ting has me through a lope I had to have nine stichche put in my wrist.why this is all happing Then the xanax thing scared me so bad I saw my old behaviors flare up just to stop those damned pills created. I really never knew a pill could grab a hold of you like that any ways I just wanted to let you know I am really okay just wanted to check in with you
Goddess Bless
Stacey

Old 05-16-2004, 06:43 AM   #7
Inactive

Twinlynn HB User

Stacey - thank you so much for getting back to us and letting us know how you are. You've had some real blows....blows that can really hurt the "core" of you and that take time to come back from. There are times in our life when everything seems to conspire against us. And just as I respond to those times by developing a bad clinical depressions...I guess you respond to them by wanting to hurt yourself. I hope so much that things start to look better for you...and that, perhaps, you can find another job, where you can put your knowledge and sympathy towards others into use. You'd be so good at that! :-)

Thinking of you.....and hoping that you'll check in like this whenever you feel you can. much love, Lynn xxx

Closed Thread