It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 05:14 PM   #1

WhiteDevils HB User
My Insurance Does Pay for Sub

I have to pay a co-pay of $50.00 for the sub, so all my scripts so far was below that so that is why the insurance wasn't covering it. I am so relieved. I just have to pay $50.00 for my script to me thinking $300.00. What a RELIEF! So how is everyone doing. I have been really busy working and taking care of the family, but has been 3 weeks, Saturday will be 4 weeks with only 2 vic's. Pretty darn good, and I feel good to. Still wonder what it will be like when I get off the sub. We will see, for now I am trying to get my life in order, I am a 1/4 there. I will be on later gotta do some work right now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2004, 02:11 PM   #2

Murphy555 HB User
Re: My Insurance Does Pay for Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDevils
I have to pay a co-pay of $50.00 for the sub, so all my scripts so far was below that so that is why the insurance wasn't covering it. I am so relieved. I just have to pay $50.00 for my script to me thinking $300.00. What a RELIEF! So how is everyone doing. I have been really busy working and taking care of the family, but has been 3 weeks, Saturday will be 4 weeks with only 2 vic's. Pretty darn good, and I feel good to. Still wonder what it will be like when I get off the sub. We will see, for now I am trying to get my life in order, I am a 1/4 there. I will be on later gotta do some work right now.
What insurance do you have (IF this allowed) because come November, I may switch Insurance Companies to have more leeway in what Drs. I can go to and fair coverage. I'm presently with an HMO that has their own panel of Drs. and not one of them is experienced in the area of addiction. When an addictionologist in the hospital called them to be a part of the panel, they said they already had plenty of Drs. It's all about money to them, and it's hindering my treatment options.

Take care,
Murphy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2004, 02:29 PM   #3

dschne HB User

Hey whitedevils how are you? We are olmost exactly on the same sched been on the sub 3 weeks also and my insurance pays for my scripts so the doc writes it out and walgreens fills it then ins will pay big save! I was buying them from the Doc a bottle of 30 was $165.00 so now with co-pay $30.00 much better.Anyways lets talk later tonight can compare some thaughts-etc I am working today till 10pm cst....see ya also I am doing great today god has really blessed me all I have to do is open my eyes....
Dan

Old 05-23-2004, 02:34 PM   #4

WhiteDevils HB User

Anthem Blue/Cross-ppo. It definetly helps me out knowing it covers that. It pays for my visits to, well I have my co-pay. It is working for me. I are you currently on Sub or thinking about it? Yeah if doctors or SOMEONE would have a program that people actually care to help others get off the drugs I think more would be willing to get off of them. Instead of charging and arm and leg for the treatments. I want to win the lottery and open a drug treatment center and have apartments to help the needy. Mine would be different though. Even just someone who needed a place to stay for a month would be fine. I just love helping people that need help. I did get tired of helping people in my own home though, so I won't let people move in my own house anymore. I learned my lesson on that! Ok going to read other messages

Old 05-23-2004, 02:40 PM   #5

dschne HB User

Yes read my post I am on the Sub now 3 weeks had a 40 pill a day 10/500 habit hydro before that for a long time prob 2 years and no real pains so just flat out abuse........see ya dan

Closed Thread