It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 04:19 PM   #1

WhiteDevils HB User
Banker/Over etc. My Insurance does pay for my scripts

They wasn't paying cause my scripts was under $50.00 and I have to pay a co-pay of $50 so all my scripts was cheaper than that. That is such a RELIEF. I have only had the 2 vic's in well saturday at 5:00 will be 4 weeks. I haven't been posting allot cause I have been working and taking care of the family, but I have been feeling pretty good. Ok I have to get some work done and I will be on later. How is everyone doing on their sub? Or with nothing? Talk to me, remember this board is all I have that understands!!!!!

Old 05-20-2004, 05:29 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

Banker HB User
Re: Banker/Over etc. My Insurance does pay for my scripts

I know you are very much relieved about your insurance. Mine costs about $40 a month as well. I'm proud of you. It really works, doesn't it? If you feel like you are still having to 'white knuckle it', then you might need to talk w/your doctor and see if you should/can increase. If you are doing well, then I wouldn't mention a thing and just enjoy each day seeing the world clearly. It's pretty neat, isn't it?

Again, VERY proud of you and keep up the amazing job!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2004, 04:44 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

Banker HB User

It's good for you to be on these boards. I was addicted too. It will help. For the sleepiness..... I actually DID wreck... fell asleep in the car. Thank God traffic was sitting still so I just barely bumped the car in front. No damage but it scared me to death. If you are tired.... try to start moving around in your car. I know it sounds really weird but hold on to the steering wheel really tight and use your muscles. If you find you can't take it. Pull over to the side of the road and get out of the car and stand up and get your blood flowing again. It's only when you sit down and get relaxed but I can relate. Are you taking an antidepressant as well? I was on lexepro and found it was assisting w/the sleepiness ALOT. However, I'm on Welbutrin now and I've found that although sometimes I still get sleepy, it's not quite as bad. But please, pull over because I've almost been in BAD wrecks. Be careful... and i'm glad you are feeling normal again. Oh, if you split up your dose... that may help the sleepiness too.... Take care of yourself!

Old 05-22-2004, 05:22 AM   #4

WhiteDevils HB User

Wow that is scarry you did wreck. I hate to say this but I am glad that you are the same way so I know it is the pills, I was scared maybe I have some health problem. No it does not sound silly about moving around in teh vehicle etc. Yeah I sit at the computer all day and come home and get on the board and just want to fall asleep. I ahve been taking naps when I get home, which bites cause I don't get anything done, but I am this weekend. I am getting allot of things done, I won't be on the computer until later when I am working and I will probably check in here. So how are things going for you? I have welburtin script, but was scared to take it cause of seizures. I might try starting it. You are taking welbutrin and sub right? They are ok to mix?
You know I wasn't like this when I was splitting up my dose, not neary as bad. I might go back to splitting during the week. It seems the full dose makes me happier though. I just want a beach and to lay there for a whole week! That sounds like so much fun! See I could fall asleep right now!!!!!!!!!! OK Gotta get some moving around going on! HAVE AA GREAT DAY

Closed Thread