It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2004, 08:02 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

Banker HB User
Thanks to everyone

Good morning! I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who kept me in your prayers over this last week. I think the meds are helping... I hope they are. I'm scared to be too confident because i've thought that before, only to just drop to the lowest of lows after feeling o.k.

Anyway, the important things are that I'm not abusing meds today and I feel like I can face the world today!

Thanks again for all of your prayers and concern. Now, let's all start praying for Kayleigh'smom... When we think we have it bad... we have no idea! She is a very strong lady and let's just continue to be here for her and send her 'positive energy' - to quote Root!

Old 05-21-2004, 09:00 AM   #2
Inactive

Twinlynn HB User
Talking Re: Thanks to everyone

Good morning--actually--good afternoon--to you, Banker,

I'm so happy that you're feeling better, I know how, if you're like me, you'll be "testing your mood" every hour or so, just to make sure it's still "up"! LOLOL!! I'm always thinking "hmmm....was I happier a few months ago???"

Now, don't get too upset if you have "down" hours or even a down day...that's normal life!! But, you will know how the meds are working by the whole pattern of how you're feeling. My friend at work has just started Wellbutrin, and it's like I have that Peanut's cartoon sign up on my desk "The Dr. is In", she stops by so often to check if what she's feeling from the pills is normal!!! Maybe I should find it ominous that people at work always come to me to get more insight into psychiatric conditions. LOL! I think I told you once that I have a button pinned up by my chair that says "Emotional Baggage--Only Two Carry-ons Permitted."

I agree so much with what you wrote about Kayleigh'smom--she is fighting so many things at the same time. That's a kind of courage I'd have to dig pretty deep within myself to find. But she is tackling each issue one by one and putting up such a good fight to get things right again. I know that everyone is rooting for her. And I'm so happy she will be getting her baby back. Some of these judges have a strange concept of what justice is!!!

Anyway, sorry I've not been in touch much lately. But I'm always looking over you, kiddo! xxxx lynn xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread