It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2004, 10:34 AM   #1
(female)

MissMolly HB User
I Lost Ya'll!!

Hi everyone - wrote on this board a few months back then couldn't find it. I've missed talking and reading so much! I've added this board to my Favorites so I can keep in touch now. I hope that talking more with all of you will give me some motivation to change.
Last time I posted I was using 1-2 hydros per day and I'm up to 3-4 now and have been using for a year solid. I'm starting to notice my body doing some weird things. I feel worried alot and my heart beats real hard when I'm in bed trying to fall asleep. Seem to get tired more and mid day I'm wheezing. I've been praying and reading the bible and talking to a close friend for support. This helps sometimes but when it comes down to it I just don't want to stop. I'm being very honest with myself and realize that there are much bigger issues emotionally going on here. Those can't kill me though and this could. Also this just isn't 'fun' anymore. I started when my mom died and I like the feeling. The crap it brings now I don't like but I keep telling myself that I do. I've notice that I'm strong when it comes to physical withdrawl but it is the emotional withdrawal that is hard. It seems to me that this is going to be alot harder to kick then I originally thought. Stay in touch.

Old 05-21-2004, 03:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

Banker HB User
Re: I Lost Ya'll!!

I wish I would have stopped when I was using at your dose. I was up to over 20 lortab 10s per day. I also wish you could see the future and see what things will be like if you continue to use. Thing is, you can't... and you will not quit until you are ready. Unfortunately, you won't be ready until you are either close to losing everything you have, or lost everything you have... or God forbid you die, in jail, etc. You will not be able to even fathom any of this until you experience it. I hope you are an exception and stop now before you go past the point of no return!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2004, 06:53 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User

you are already in a bad place with the pills.stop now before it gets worse cause once you rewire the brain it takes a long time to get straightened out and some people never get back to normal-spark

Old 05-22-2004, 12:28 AM   #4

Jerri1 HB User

MissMolly,Please listen to these people!You say you were taking 1 or 2 last time you were here!Well now its already 2 or 3!Think really hard about it where is this leading you to??Stop now I beg you!Dont go through what most of us have!You very well might be one that comes back and your up to 40 a day!Or like Banker said DEAD!! Were here for you if you need support sweetie!Love ya..

Closed Thread