It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2004, 06:35 PM   #1

dschne HB User
Banker You Ok

Hi banker just checking in on you today and see how the weekend was? I hope you had a great weekend ! I am off to beutiful peorto rico tomorrow for 2-3 days for buisness so will check back in when I get back.my prayers and thaughts are with all of you on this board.
Dan

Old 05-25-2004, 03:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

Banker HB User
Re: Banker You Ok

I'm so jealous! I need a vacation, although I know you will be working some... but still! My depression seems to be better under control. However, Sat was my day to increase to 300 mgs of welbutrin and I felt a little weird on Sat, a little stanger on Sun and then just flat out tired all day on Mon. So, I'm going to drop back down to 150, after calling my doc to tell him.
Anyway, thank you for thinking of me and I hope you have a wonderdful trip! Write us when you get back!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2004, 03:30 PM   #3

dschne HB User

Hey folks Im back from my quick trip. It was beautiful there but very hot even hotter than houston but it went fine I was really nervouse about traveling for the first time not on hydro but it was great.I am personally doing great I am maintaining on the Sub at 1.5 a day 8mg Doc prescribed 3 a day and I feel great.I am off for the next 6 days so will check in periodically and want to wish everyone a great memorial weekend.Today was a big day my daughter graduated from kindergarden she cried becouse she loved her teacher so much so that made me shed a tear oh the innocence wouldnt it be wonderful if it stayed that way! anyways see ya/ll
Dan

Old 05-27-2004, 05:31 PM   #4

sammi HB User

Hi Banker, just wanted to see how you are doing? I have not been on much lately. We just bought a new house and with all the moving plus finishing up the school year for two has just about taken up all of my time.
Has the depression gone away? Just wanted to ask how many Subs you are taking. Maybe you're not taking enough and should increase. Of course check with your Sub Dr first. I wanted to let you know I checked with my Sub Doc about having maybe a glass of wine or drink while on the Sub and he said every now and then is fine. It may make you sleepy or make the Sub less effective for that day but a couple is fine.
How are the kiddos doing? Are they ready for school to be out?

Please check in and let us know how you're doing.

Hope all is fine.
Sammi
S

Old 05-28-2004, 05:03 AM   #5
Inactive

sadsister HB User

Hi banker-
How are you?Checkin' in..haven't said hi for a while-how do you like the wellbutrin?
My dr. wants me to go on it..not sure if i should..i got a list of drugs to take already.
Im hangin' in-doing that w/o thing-preparing for my coming down on the sub..
Check out what michelles dr. said about the sub on the my belle thread-scared me a bit-i realise this won't last forever-
It sounds like your dr. is alot more laid back about having to take you off-or down in dose.
Im not in a big rush-cos im just feeling better about life..pulling things together-i wonder if i can really make it w/o?
How are the kids?Job?Life?
Lemmee know-hey-did you sing w/ the group?
Did you watch american idol?
I got hooked on that show-total cheese-but i love to see peoples dreams come true-...so sweet...
heather

Old 05-28-2004, 05:16 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User

Hi Banker, i too am wondering how things are with you these days.We haven't connected in awhile.I have been thinking of you however.

I also have been following AI,and was thrilled for that wonderful Fantasia who eventually won.at least now her and her little girl are set for life .Finally had somone win that really truely deserved it.What a beautiful voice she has.I too am hooked on that show.

Please post when you don't feel soooo tired banker. Marcia

Old 05-28-2004, 01:20 PM   #7
Senior Veteran

Banker HB User

Hey guys.... Boy, it's been an eventful week and i have LOTS to tell... some good, some bad. I'll write more when I have more time (gotta work right now). Hope everone is well and I've missed you guys! Where's Michelle?

Closed Thread