It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2004, 04:46 PM   #1

staceyy HB User
Heather, Lisa, and Lynn

Wanted to thankyou so much for the supporrt you have given me sicne I have been here. Got all my pappers done today even got the finger prints done scary for me. I think I start traing next week :bouncing Wanted to let you know that I concider you guys family not just cyber friends you are there for me more than what is left of my family not they were here for me when They were here Love you
Goddess Bless
Stacey

Last edited by staceyy; 05-25-2004 at 04:47 PM.

Old 05-26-2004, 04:53 AM   #2
Inactive

sadsister HB User
Re: Heather, Lisa, and Lynn

Hi honey-
You are so sweet-and i feel the same toward you-i bare my soul here-i come here raw/honest-like i do w/ my shrink-my family-well thats another story-i can only give em' snippets-or i get alot of hassle.
Im really happy you feel better-you got the job thing going..its all happening.
This is the result of YOUR hard work-getting off the drugs-getting help-and finding yourself in the process.
Life is continuous hard work-trying to keep going-finding your place-but the result is feeling good about you.You are a good/kind person-w/alot to offer-you got that wiilingness/selflessness to help others-and i know you are gonna be great..and move up..things are looking up-
The Goddess is here for us-and will always lead us in the right direction-her guidence and grace-if you let her in-believe in good works and living on this planet kindly-will come back three-fold.
Blessed Be-
Heather

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2004, 04:58 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

lisaaahubb HB User

Staceyy....i feel exactly the same....you are always full of supportive words for me and i really appreciate that, because i know with me it is the same ol story over and over. I am so happy that you new job is pulling threw for you. Keep it up....and keep me posted
luv ya tons,
LISA

Old 05-26-2004, 05:02 AM   #4
Inactive

sadsister HB User

Hi Lisa-
How the heck are ya,girl?????
Miss ya-people were freaking about you being MIA-
I hope alls cool-got news?
Whats going on???
Love-
Heather

Old 05-26-2004, 05:20 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

lisaaahubb HB User

Hey Heather....same ol situation with me, had some carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand which left me in more pain than when i started. Now my right hand is developing the same symptoms, so i am undergoing extreme therpy twice a week for both hands. It has been too hard for me to type until the past week or so. Trying to tackle a lot of my dental problems before i take the jump into sobriety this time. Pain and home problems are what make me go running back to "hell" everytime. Haven't been able to get to any meetings which is making me feel worse. Hubby is very insecure about the meetings....i am either not going to the meetings and meeting my boyfriend(who every THAT Is) or going to the meeting and trying to hook up with someone else. Boy does he think i am a **** or what?!?! LOL I don't care what he thinks anymore. i feel he has to deal with his own demons, let me deal with mine. His craziness only makes me reach farther down into my pill bottle. And i have been doing some soul-searching and realize that i can not change the way he thinks, so i must do what is right for ME!!! I always put him and the children first and it got me NO WHERE!!!! I can't be super-mom/wife 24/7 and that is the way it is.
So i guess, i am the same ol Lisa, still fighting the fight....
How are you??????
luv,
LISA

Old 05-26-2004, 05:39 AM   #6
Inactive

sadsister HB User

Hi girl-
I understand-you wanna keep the family together/you try very hard-and ultimately-its all gonna pay off-you got pain issues to deal w/ so just do what you gotta do-and when this has passed you can work on getting off them.
No point in beating yourself up about it-you got alot on your plate-really you are very strong-you got the survivor instinct-and you will get things sorted out when the time is right.
I got alot on my plate too-but im just trying to get thru each day-and deal...

it aint easy-
I gotta go do my work out-but im gonna write you later-please keep in touch/we all love you here-your cyberfamily cares...
heather

Old 05-26-2004, 07:25 AM   #7
Inactive

Twinlynn HB User

Stacey--your words were so sweet! Hey, you ARE family! Would write more, but my boss's husband (who I've known for 22 years) just died from a third stroke, so no time right now. lotsa love always, Lynn

Old 05-26-2004, 07:38 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

lisaaahubb HB User

Lynn....sorry to hear of your loss, please post when you can, my prayers are with you...
luv,
LISA

Old 05-26-2004, 07:50 AM   #9
Inactive

Twinlynn HB User

thanks,Lisa xxx am going off the board now to help her out.

Old 05-26-2004, 05:43 PM   #10

staceyy HB User

Hether my sister in the goddess. thanks once agian you lighten my heart!
Lisa, deal with a jealouse partner is only insucurity on there part.Go get a message, maybe a hot tub. If you can't do that get a hold of some aroma therpy the burning kind ffill your tub up lotts and lotts of bubbles light some candles put on your favvorit music and lock your self in the bath room!!!!!!
Lynn, I am so sorry about your boss (maybe I read that wrong) anyways death is a hard thing to deal with to understand but when some one dies a baby is brought here for that lost life to start again. Hope this helps
Goddess Bless All of you
Stacey
P.S. I start training next thursday wish me luck

Closed Thread