It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2004, 09:14 PM   #1

TeresaB24 HB User
I've come to a Decision

Im just going to stop taking them. I was going to reason with myself because I have 22 pills left which means a 5 day supply. (tylenol pm in case anyone was wondering)

But I don't want to do that. I realized while posting to someone else what made me quit my other addiction. I basically scared myself straight.

I do not want to overdose. I do not want to leave my 3yo without a mommy, just thinking about it is making me cry, He needs me.

So once again im going to scare myself off of pills. Ive done it before and it worked so hopefully it will work again.

I'm a short and very skinny person so I know this is reaking havock on my body.

I don't know what to expect this time, the last time I was addicted to something was Ultrams and basically I just had a really bad headache for a week. This time I don't know. Ok im just going to do it throw away the bottle I have not took any today, but I did take some prescription cough medcine and I havent notice anything but a headache. Ok enough talking going to go flush the pills and throw away the bottle. and since I dont have any money right now until friday, I have no way of getting anymore. and by then I wouldnt want any, at least that is what im thinking.

Thanks for letting me just talk.

Teresa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2004, 09:29 PM   #2

MommyT777 HB User
Re: I've come to a Decision

Hey Teresa~

Been there screw that with the Ultram!! Good luck sweetie!! That baby needs you!

Tracy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2004, 09:44 PM   #3

MOMINNEED HB User

Teresa- I Am Right Where You Are. I Have A Seven Yr Old Daughter. I Want My Life Back. I'm Tring To Kick Perks Oxycodone. Ive Been On These For A Few Yrs. I Want To Watch My Daughter Grow. I Want To Grow Old With My Husband. Good Luck To You!

Angie

Old 08-08-2004, 09:58 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

vamp36 HB Uservamp36 HB User

Good luck to you girl!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Closed Thread