Originally Posted by dschne
Twist excuse me was just sharing MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE to help not trying to hurt any one and glad you can call a Dr. you dont even know who may have mad a mistake and call him a moron sorry wont go in and tell him that. I havent had to use the fleet except a few times so couldnt of been any worse then the 50 hydros 2 ambien 2 xanax A DAY I was taking so thank you I am doing just fine.-
So you're going to put your life in the hands of a doctor that "makes mistakes"?
So anyway, you work out?, Me too, I saw my personal trainer the other day and he gave me this new routine, See, Im very ectomorphic and I want to bulk up and and put on some mass and maybe cut later, right now im eating 2 maybe 3 BIG meals per day and just drink a 50g protien shake after I work out, I eat mostly low carbs and fruit also, and im doing A LOT of cardio, I lift 7 days a week and I do a lot of reps too! Arms, Legs, Chest, Shoulders, like 15-20 reps every day man. I drink 10 grams of creatine too everyday before my workout and im also taking stacker for that boost of engergy..... STOP!
Ok, working out is your thing no? what are you going to say about my personal trainer? He doesnt have a clue does he? Let me just GUESS what's going through your mind, just a guess....
- 2-3 big meals per day aren't going to cut it, proportion them to 6-7 small meals every 2 hours
- Why are you eating low carb? you should be eating complex carbs and high protien meals
- you're body isnt going to obsorbe more than 30g of Protien at once and you're just going to waste the other 20g, so why are you drinking 50g shakes?
- If you're trying to put on mass why are you doing cardio other than your 15 min. warm up?
- If you want to put on weight and mass, you should be doing moderate weight and low reps, not light weight and high reps.
- Why are you lifting 7 days per week! you should only be lifting 3 days per week, (unless you're juicing, then you can do 3 on 1 off) and only do 2 supporting muscles per day, your muscles grow while your resting, plus your going to cause muscle atrophy!
- 10 Grams of creatine! Well, it's proved that the human body can only absorbe 3-5g at once, and why aren't you cycling it, you're going to distroy your kidneys by drinking that much every day!
- And why are you taking stacker when it's an appitite suppressant, fat burner, when A - you need to eat more and B it's a diuretic, you're drinking creatine and you need to retain water in your cells.
Ok, did at least one of those things cross your mind? Or did they all and you think I need to find a new personal trainer.
Bodybuilding is my thing also but so is medicine, I never said you were trying to hurt anyone nor did I ask if you were "just fine", But your doctor is practicing bad medicine and a doctor who practice bad medicine should not be physician, nor should a physician "make mistakes". This is something I swear by and malpractice is one of them. Sorry if you were offended by me calling out your so called doctor.