It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2004, 08:51 AM   #1

staceyy HB User
Change!!

Good morning everyone Yesturday I was at the mental health place I go to hang out at At was waiting for a ride home so I am kickin back in this counffy chair I look at the book cace the first book i see is a book on Wicca sign may be? who know.so I brought it home and dug right in to I have alot of books on this subject. Most of you know that I am Wiccan. I am not praeching I just want to give a little thing I read about change. " But the quest requires us to change. The scary part of this we can't know who we are
changing into until we actually experience the change. once we start our change we only keep changing or we wither. A few words I left about magick But the only thing we can count on is change and if you are ready for that step then take it baby steps at first but if you are dedicated for a change from the path you are on it can be done no matter what! I did it. I mean for those who you don't know I have'nt stuck a needle in my are for over five years I have been in prison,jail. youthathority.and juv hall since 11 years old. I am now off probation and parole If I can do it if you heart is in it you can do this it is not going to just happen it's work every day But It is worth it. Really it is!!
Goddess Bless
Stacey

Last edited by staceyy; 06-02-2004 at 08:56 AM.

Closed Thread