It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2004, 06:06 AM   #1

dschne HB User
Good Morning Banker

Good morning miss Banker You were on my my mind as I woke up early this morning and wanted to share a few things with you. first about all the up and downs emotionally and some of the other things you have talked about have you had your thyroid checked out? I have a low thyroid problem and that alone will mess you like you cannot beleive need to have it checked t3/t4 levels.Also as I told you last night the dried fuit lots of fluids and a cup of coffee in the morning I still had a little trouble this morning so I broke a fleet supository in half and used just a little and within 3 mins all was fine good to go for the day.Also eating a good breakfast will set up how your body acts the rest of the day so try to eat something good for you in the AM,I am taking my first dosem of my SUBOXONE now as im typing and wont take my other one till around 3-4 pm it is 8am in houston now.hope you have a great day and will check in on you when I get to work this afternoon and will say a prayer for you this morning.Also to the rest of the board what do ya/ll think about starting one SUBOXONE THREAD that we all can share our experirences and just use that one so we can get some goood info on this medication for all of us as well as the suffering folks out there that may need help just a thaught.have a good day all......
Dan

Old 06-03-2004, 11:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

Banker HB User
Re: Good Morning Banker

Hey Dan! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm doing better... I'm trying to change my eating habits and drink more water. I'm feeling better physically. And, my mother had thyroid problems and I think I will talk to my doc about it tomorrow. What do they give you for that?

I know I could lose weight if I just watch what I eat. I already exercise... I have just been binging at night. But if I binge on dried fruit... well, then I would be just fine. :-) Again, thank you for thinking of me. I hope you are doing well. I think we should start a new Sub thread... I'll do it. Again, thank you... I'll talk to doc about thyroid and my other probs tomorrow morning. K - gotta run for now. Thank you again and how are YOU doing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2004, 06:18 PM   #3

dschne HB User

Hey Banker sorry couldnt get to the internet till now crazy day anyways alot of your things you have decribed sound to me like thyroid relation I also had alot of those same things actually was out of work at home for 7 weeks till they finally started to get my thyroid uner control I had an overactive one so they had to kill part of it and then give you synthetic thyroid to supplament it to get me to normal levels.You would not beleive the things that the thyroid controls unbeleivable what that little hormone does in your body.So now I take amour-thyroid for the rest of my life no biggee.I am doing great with everything as I think you know except now I have been diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands severe pain when I type sorry cant say much more and its a long story but will hopefully get operated on in the next 3-4 weeks and that will bring its own problem but will deal with that then.sorry just cant type anymore tonight.
Dan

Old 06-03-2004, 07:48 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

Banker HB User

Dan,

How are they going to handle the surgery w/you being on Sub? This will be interesting to hear. I'm sorry you are in so much pain. Have you found that the sub helps w/that at all or are you on anti inflamatiories (msp?)

Take care and I understand if you don't write back much or soon. Just take it easy. Hope you start to feel better soon!

Closed Thread