It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2004, 04:13 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

lisaaahubb HB User
Michelle....where the heck are ya????

Hey Michelle, where have you been??? You haven't been around for awhile now. I hope all is well, i was just missing ya. Well i know you have your hands full with the kiddies, so post when you get a chance. I will fill you in more on my crazy world when you pop back in. Hope you are hanging in there!
luv ya,
LISA

Old 09-08-2004, 12:27 PM   #2
(female)

DallasAlice HB User
Re: Michelle....where the heck are ya????

Michelle...for some reason I have a feeling you have found yourself in that place called "depression" lately. Based on past experiences with you and posting, it seems that you have a pattern of withdrawing when you get down as you feel you aren't worth much to anyone in the form of advice when you get that way!

I hope that I am wrong, and I hope to see you back soon...you've brought me out too many times, so if we can draw you out, it would do wonders for the board. You don't have to be perky to post! We care about you and how you're feeling--whether it's up, down or somewhere in between.

Love ya,
Dallas

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2004, 10:04 PM   #3
(female)

DallasAlice HB User
Re: Michelle....where the heck are ya????

Just a note and a well-deserved ~bump~!

Michelle, a year ago when I was I lurking and reading posts from afar (yours in particular) well, I saw how comforting you were to so many...you were so supportive and so available to everyone, and you had something to say almost every day--whether it was a good day or a bad one for you, you still shared with everyone what was going on in your world.

Then when I joined, I knew you would be the first one to write back to me, and of course, you were, so now I wonder what's changed in your life, where you are, and if you think about us sometimes? I sure miss your posts...cause Miss Scarlett, "I don't know nothin' bout bein' clean for as long as you have!"

I know we're all thinking about you and missing you...I miss you, and now I'm worried. I hope you come back soon, even if it's just a short note to let us know you're still here and that you are okay, how does that sound for now?

From me to you with much love,
Dallas

Closed Thread