It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2004, 05:04 PM   #1

barteel HB User
Day 3 clean from pain meds, what is next?

Hi all,

Just a quick version, I am a chronic pain patient, and after being on meds prescribed ny my pain dr, i quickly became hooked on meds. I was using anything i could get my hands on. most recently, duragesics and percocets. I used to cut the patches open and rail the goop, along with snorting the percos.

I have managed to get off the patches for about 3 weeks now and i have just been on peco 10's. I signed up and was supposed to start a detox clinic today, but i was too sick from the WD's Friday i went in for an assment and saw their dr, and he gave me some meds, but they havent done much other than make me a zombie and feel worse.

how long will this stage last? what are the phases i have to go from here? how horrible am i going to?

thanks for everything, without groups like you folks, i know many people like me would be lost.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread