It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2004, 10:38 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Ellnyc HB User
Arrow Flyfishingdaddy- You ok?

You were so kind to respond to my first post here about a week ago (9/12) when I was asking about Ultram. You said you were coming off it and just starting to feel better. I haven't seen any new updates and I was concerned and wondered how it was going for you.
Although, as I mentioned my dose of Ultram was kept low (1-2 per day), as prescribed, I'm finding it difficult to just stick to taking the one a day now that I've simply said that is what i want to do! Crazy, huh? Addiction is so sneaky and doesn't want us to succeed! I've had a long battle with addiction, and have been clean and sober for awhile ... and still...
Anyway, I hope you are finding some relief from the Fibro, and I'd love to hear how you're doing if you're up to it.
Warm regards,
El

Last edited by Ellnyc; 09-20-2004 at 05:32 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread