It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2004, 12:35 PM   #1

Christine1984 HB User
TwinLynn Message for U

hey Guys, My name is Christina!!! I just wanted to get to know you guys. I am Sara's friend. I am 20 and from westchester county, NY baby!!!! I act much older, than 20! I am in college, studying to be a social worker. I have posted about my life on sara's post about her finally admitting to her family, that she was addictted to pain pills. Its on page 2 on this board. Check it out!!!! You will learn a lot about me!!!!! How are you?? Where you two live?? Why do you guys come on??? I dont really have addiction problems anymore. I quit cold turkey 2years ago off of pot,dust and cigarettes and gave up all my "NEGATIVE USER FRIENDS"!!! This is key to getting better!! Than occupying your mind elsewhere. For me its to GOD!! I read the bible and pray a lot. What addictions do you face? Did you have a hard family life? I did! I had no mother growing up, still dont. and i have a abusive and controlling father that always wants things his way, or no way, that i live with still. Luckily, I live on an apple orchard with 4 acres and 2 houses and my grandpa lives with us and I stay with him. PEACEFUL!!! HOW IS YOUR LIFE??? ALL OF SARA'S FRIEND'S ARE REALLY NICE!!! I READ SOME OF YOU AND OTHER PEOPLES POSTS AND ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE DOLLS!!! I HOPE U GET THIS MESSAGE AND PLEASE WRITE ME BACK!!! LOVE, Christina

Old 09-23-2004, 07:05 AM   #2

Christine1984 HB User
Re: TwinLynn Message for U

TwinLynn, Hi! I sent You a Message Did you recieve it? Well I havent heard back from you???? Did you read this reply, and decided not to write back. I would like to be pen pals, but you dont want to write back. I dont know whats going on with you, and DallasAlice and Wicchris I keep sending u guys messages to be pen pals, and non of you are responding. I am sara's friend, and I would like to communicate on issues. Please write back! Love, Christina

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2004, 11:03 AM   #3
Inactive

Twinlynn HB User

Christine,

Please forgive me for not responding to your posts...it is just that I have so little time to come onto the Board, that I never get to post to as many of the very loving, caring people here, as I would like to. I haven't even had the chance to write to a couple of my oldest buddies on the board, recently.

In addition, I tend to post to others who have addiction problems that I am more familiar with , so that I might be able to help. (And, even there, I'm not infallable--I posted some not-so-great advice this morning , mentioning a sleeping drug I did not realize might cause additional problems. Luckily, another poster was right behind me to advise the original poster that she should not even try that drug. SO--while I might be able to grasp and help out with the psychological aspects of an issue...I need to first be certain that I know the exact physical make-up and chemistry of any drug I discuss!)

Your life sounds as if it has been so difficult. But, still...you must be a very strong person, because you are at college preparing for a career in social work, where you will be the one helping others! :-)

I am not familiar with all these drugs you've been prescribed over your lifetime--but they seem to have made your life extra difficult. A lot of people would not have made it to where you are right now! (I assume that you have a complete physical exam every few years....where all your physical problems are re-reviewed?....and that you like and are confident with your doctor(s)?)

I really do wish you the best and will check for and read your posts. I wish I had more time for the computer...but, unfortunately, I just don't. However....what you write will always be of interest to me. :-) Lynn

Old 09-23-2004, 11:47 AM   #4

Christine1984 HB User

Hey Lynn, Thanks for replying!!! I do have strong will power. Yes I am tring to better myself. I go to college! I go to church and read the bible every day, and pray for all you guys on here. I hope you dont have so many problems like I do!!! I do go to the doctors all the time, because I have constant anxiety. I always think that there is something wrong with me, when there is really nothing. This is all from these stupid drugs. The dr now diagnoses me with Obsessive compulsive disorder. This is where u obsess a lot about something. He also said I have an anxiety disorder. How is your life? You havent told me what its like? Do you have any addictions? You have a twin of course? Thats why your name is twinlynn. How is she? Tell her I said hi. I hopw the best for u two. Take Care!! Love, Christina

Closed Thread