It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2004, 05:46 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

FullCircle08 HB User
Help! WD stomach issues!

Can anyone give me some advice on the best thing to help with the stomach problems during Hydro WD's. Not to be graphic but I get horrible gas pains and very bad diarrhea. I was curious what has worked for you all? I drink alot of fluids, but that is it. Any suggestions would be great.

Old 09-27-2004, 06:00 PM   #2

dschne HB User
Re: Help! WD stomach issues!

I beleive they say to use Imodiam for the stomach stuff.hang in there I know how you feel it does pass it just takes time.I used it before when i went thru the w/d,s and it does seem to help some.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2004, 06:32 PM   #3

froggirl HB User
Question Re: Help! WD stomach issues!

What ended up working for you? I am getting ready to go cold-turkey tommorow (wait, I know how that sounds, always "tommorow", right? But I have no other choice, I'll be out by the end of tonight, and I don't get prescribed more for back pain for atleast 2 weeks.) Anyway, I am scared of that side-affect more than anything! Well, that and the restless, can't-sit-still feeling. how long were you on, and under what circumstances, if you don't mind me asking? Is it safe to go cold turkey w/ no Dr.'s supervision? It's my only choice, so if it is really unsafe, not much I can do about it! Oh well, I got myself into this mess, might as well get myself out. Taught me a lesson, though. I have 2 back problems (1 is a birth defect, the other is digeneration of the spine), so the other times I've tried to detox I've relized I really need this stuff. (My doc actually yelled at me for going off). But anyway, this is the last time I take more than the recommended dose, cause if I had just taken the amount I was supposed to, I wouldn't be out. Oh well. Live and learn. Good luck to you.

Closed Thread