It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2004, 07:21 PM   #1

staceyy HB User
gusse whos back

Hi my famliy. where have I been 6 weeks hopital 5 sugureys now I now what it is like to be strog out on medical drug it's the same as herion I am so sorry For tell ing every one just do it because now I am not strong enough to do it. I can't do this agian the whole time I was n the hospital morphne drip fentanal and percadan and then nothing if I had done this my self it be different I just can't do this I haave more friend than I thought my famliy haa eve com in to the pictuer but I need you becuse you understand.get back to me
Goddess Bless
Stacey

Old 10-19-2004, 03:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

lisaaahubb HB User
Re: gusse whos back

Hey staceyy!!!!!!
Ya....that's right .... you were dealing with herion addiction. Are pills the same hell in your opinion???? It is interesting to see what differences the w/d have...if any. It sounds like you were on heavy-duty narcs. What did they send you home with???? Take them AS ORDERED!!!! You won't run into much problems if you take as prescribed for REAL pain.
That is an awful lot of surgical procedures in a little over a month...i feel for you, girl!!!! You hang in there and get some much needed rest. Keep posting, you still didn't tell me what the heck you had surgery on....
You're a tough one, i know you will get thru this.
luv ya tons,
LISA

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2004, 05:29 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

goddessgrl65 HB User

Stace-
i was gonna call you out-ive been thinking of you alot-haven't been posting as much lately-but i was worried about you-thinking..where is she..my sis in Goddess.
Whats going on-?I didn't know you were having surgery..
So-they strung you out on Fentyanl/etc...now..you don't have meds?
Liquid morphine/etc..heavy duty-like dope..
Please tell me whats up-
I love you..
Goddess bless you...
goddessgrl

Old 10-19-2004, 07:15 AM   #4
Inactive

Twinlynn HB User

Staceyy - It's such a relief to hear from you--you were gone from here for a loooong time. Can't believe you had all those surgeries in 6 weeks. Horrible. You poor thing. :-(

So....I'm not sure I understand this. They sent you home with NO meds? After all that time on such strong meds? Could they really be so cruel?? I hope I'm misunderstanding your message.

I'll check back later. Wish we could all help you out...but we're so happy at least just to see you back. Please keep writing. Love, Lynn xxx

Old 10-19-2004, 12:03 PM   #5
Veteran

Best Friend HB User

Welcome back, Stacey!!! It's really good to hear from you again. Please keep us updated...I didn't realize you had all that surgery. It's obviously been a horrific few weeks for you. We're all here for you! Hugs.
TwinAlice

Old 10-19-2004, 07:06 PM   #6

staceyy HB User

Oh my wonderful friends, sugurys hyserectomy, they had to go back in dead abses on my stomack then i blow my insision open they found more abses then a week later somthing happen with my small intestens two general surgens two pros flown in dead abses all over it they had never seen it beforthey didn't think I was going to make it but I have alot of good people praying for me plus I am a tough B---- yes kickin dope so I apoligize to every one for my ignorins. today my shink call the the methadond clinic they have a three month progamand the detox you slowly today my doc gave me vics to get me thourgh the waiting period tell I can get in to the program. I am scared I can't kick agin. any ways I lone you guys
Goddess Bless
Stacey

Closed Thread