It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2004, 11:18 PM   #1

Tobias12 HB User
got a couple qeustoins that i could use some of you're insight on....

Went to my doctor today...explained to him that i'm a ball of stress. I'll go 3 or 4 days sleeping normally...then i'll stay up for 3 or 4 days without a single nap. so he through a prescription for ambian at me and one for zoloft.

he seems to think that by taking zoloft (to ease the edges that lead to my self destructive behavior) it'll knock the edge off of my anxiety.

anyone here have any zoloft or ambian exp?

wouls love to hear form you.

peace.

Old 10-20-2004, 12:43 PM   #2

dgem HB User
Re: got a couple qeustoins that i could use some of you're insight on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias12
Went to my doctor today...explained to him that i'm a ball of stress. I'll go 3 or 4 days sleeping normally...then i'll stay up for 3 or 4 days without a single nap. so he through a prescription for ambian at me and one for zoloft.

he seems to think that by taking zoloft (to ease the edges that lead to my self destructive behavior) it'll knock the edge off of my anxiety.

anyone here have any zoloft or ambian exp?

wouls love to hear form you.

peace.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2004, 06:19 PM   #3

Danielle895 HB User

yes I'm prescribed both, I've been taking the zoloft at night for around two weeks so I dont know yet, and I dont have the same sleep problems you do, so i only take the ambiem as needed. The anti-depressant I'm defiantly am going to keep taking because I really want to know if it works, there are no good or bad side-effects with it yet

Old 10-21-2004, 04:31 PM   #4

seekingnormal05 HB User

Do you have any other addiction issues?

I've taken ambian as needed for years. There are times when I go a couple of weeks without taking it with no issues...except that I don't sleep. I've had no addition problems. However, I also took xanax for almost two years for panic attacks and quit without problems. So, while I can't control my food binging for all the money in the world, I seem to have been blessed with a high tolerance for drug issues.

My only concern with ambian is related to memory issues. It seems that since I started ambian, my memory is becoming more and more sketchy. However, I am a terrible insominac and the ambian is the only thing I've ever taken that helps me sleep. So I guess I'll keep taking it until I forget what that little white pill is for.

Closed Thread