It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2005, 03:30 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

lisaaahubb HB User
Full moon madness, again....

Well my retard hubby is up to his old tricks again. He "moved" half of his clothes out last night. Then came back around 10:00. My sister and I have been keeping track and it is EVERY full moon he goes into some type of PMS. Freaking out, hating me....this is for the birdS!!!!!!!
How many times can he do this to me before i just don't care anymore.
I'm not really asking for advice, cuz you guys have given me tons every time he pulls this crap. I just need a place to come to, that i am able to vent and be liked. He looks at me with such hatred, it really makes me wonder if pills brought us where we are today. Was it me????? Is it me?????
My older kids have lost total respect for him. I mean, God, how many times can he move out before they start to hate him for it. They see what it does to me each time. How immature can he get>???? These are kid's games he is playing with me.
This morning, it was, don't touch me, Lisa, handed me a 100 dollar check and walked out. He is so mean to me. What the hell did i do to deserve this type of treatment day in and day out????
Oh well, i hope everyoone's week is going better than mine.
I am not letting his attitude get to me this time. I have too many of my own issues to handle, never mind deal with HIS insanity too.
Hope everyones not sick of hearing the same story over and over....it is really getting tiresome for me. I am at the end of my rope...........
luv,
LISA

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2005, 03:52 AM   #2
(male)

allmorphedout HB User
Re: Full moon madness, again....

stay strong, you know you dont deserve to be treated that way. just look for the light at the end of the tunnel its there believe me ive just begun to see it. I look forward to becoming your friend.

Old 02-24-2005, 05:57 AM   #3

julzb25 HB User

you don't deserve to be treated that way. you are a good and kind person with a huge heart. the way you help people on here, i can only imagine how you are at home. how long has he been doing this? well, other than that, i hope you have a wonderful day. he doesn't deserve the power to keep you down.

luv,
julz

Old 02-24-2005, 06:31 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

windysan HB User

Hang in there Lis. Let him do his goofiness. Let it go and let God handle it. Continue to work your program and do everything you need to do in order to stay sober.

Old 02-24-2005, 07:15 AM   #5
Inactive

Twinlynn HB User

Lisa - I know you can't bring yourself to do it.....but you need to bow out of your situation, so that you can become the smart, talented, caring, loving person you know you are! With every incident and every unkind remark he makes...you are getting smaller and smaller inside your head--as you try to mentally retreat from him. Okay! Lecture over! You know i support you and love ya. xxx Lynn :-)

Old 02-24-2005, 10:23 AM   #6
(male)

djchriscap HB User

There's a full moon every 30 days. Maybe he's on pillz and he runs out by then . Stay strong and feel better.

Old 03-23-2005, 01:51 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

behindmyshades HB User

Oh My God,
My ex husband did the same thing....I used to check the calendar to see when I would have to walk on egg shells.
He would get real depressed on the full moon and he would be a total ******* on the new moon....
I said you're worse than a broad......you get like this twice a month
does yours get goofy on the new moon too?

Old 03-23-2005, 02:43 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

SheSparkles HB User

Hi Lisa,
Not that you need this but on the one hand..let me play devil's advocate. OK, I am mentally ill. I really am. There have been times when I and my family were sure symptoms worsened with the full moon...the pulling of the tides etc. etc. etc. I have tried, desperately, to help myself...to NOT be that person but I am that person. Granted, I have appropriate meds and am on them. Now, having said that, in defense of some people, you, Lisa, must take care of YOU. I believe it is possible to treat your husband humanely and at the same time, get out of what is surely pulling you down too deep. You can't continue this. You need an appropriate third party who can help you...a counselor, a minister, a rabbi, someone; a therapist, maybe, but get someone to help you. Find help that you trust and stay with him or her. Take ACTION. Your life is too short to be in misery.
SS

Old 03-23-2005, 07:19 PM   #9
(male)

Gangstar HB User

aw hunn...i hope you feel better sooner then later. he doesnt deserve you, i know you've probably heard that before... it's true though. you def. couldnt have possibly done anythin to deserve that kind of ****. dont worry... something good is due to come your way, i promise. i've been having ****** luck as well, we're both in for some goodluck... no matter what kind of pills or whatever the "problem" was. some people are immature like that Lisa, soon you wont care, thats when he'll want to start acting "normal" and he'll be chasing after you. i hope you find someone loving that loves you for you, not what he thinks is true.... hang in there!

oh and if he lays a hand on you, all you got to do is holla at me. ill slap dude so hard, before you know it, he'll be packin bags an buying a one way ticket to China. but yea, as you said yourself, he's playing childish games...your kids sound more mature then their daddy. and ew...the nerve... "dont touch me, Lisa" but heres $100 check, like that covers any of the BS he sounds like he's puttin you thru!
good luck...take care... and be easy!

Old 03-23-2005, 08:52 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

Ellnyc HB User

Hey Lisa,
I hate hearing how this man continues to rob you of self esteem and makes you question why you deserve this???? NOT! He is the total jerk here and one day I trust you will gather the strength and courage to move away from his negative and destructive energy. Windy's advise was so right on ... just continue to do what you need to stay clean and as you recover you will begin to learn and gain the tools that will enable you to be the person you were meant to be. You're day will come girl. It will be in God's time, so just continue praying! You, Lisa girl, only deserve the best! His uncaring remarks are clearly HIS problem, not yours. Don't let him ever convince you otherwise!
Sending love and healing energy!
Ell

Old 03-24-2005, 04:15 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

lisaaahubb HB User

What do you guys have esp or something????
Or do you just know that it is a full moon again????
He did it ONCE AGAIN....this post was from last month, and exactly one month later.....he leaves last night at 10....
He claims he is going to shut me out so i am more appreciative....YEAH RIGHT, of what .....his insane moods??? Seems like he is the druggie not me.....don't have proof of that, but the moods sure seem to shadow pill use. If it isn't that, he is a TOTAL RETARD and i want out. I am too good for this ****. I have lots of people that are interested in me, and i keep turning them down to go for coffee, or out for a bite to eat, because of my fat-*ss husband. NO MORE..... He has treated me like crap for the last time.
He can torture some other sucker, as for me, i am moving on, TODAY!!!
No phone calls, no begging him for money, no showing up at his work, i am not even that upset this time. It happens so much, i just locked all the doors last night and went upstairs and went to bed, almost laughing at what a fool he really is. He will do this to the wrong person someday and really pay the price. But for now, i have cancer, i COULD have limited time, i am living each day like it is my last!!! He has all of his stuff here, so i am sure he will be back for the DRAMA of it all, and try to move his clothes out at some point today. I wish he would just leave me alone. I have an appt, today with a surgeon and oncologist whatever the hell that is......
He hasn't been to ONE of my appts., i have many others for support now. My doctor questions me each time....."where is your husband"??? , they wonder how work can be more important than your spouse having cancer.....i wonder too. But i have spent WAY too much time wondering what makes him fly off like this, and i have come to the conclusion that he is just plain insane. The full-moon theory prooves that one for me.
I am feeling strong and well rested today. We are in the midst of yet ANOTHER snow storm....YUCK!!! I am gonna go to my appt, today, then out to lunch with a friend and then i am treating myself to a nice quiet tanning session. I think i will get my nails done too.
My days of crying and complaining about him are over. It was just REALLY weird when i came to the board this morning and last months post was there. It is exactly EVERY month, like a woman. What a pathetic idiot. I wasn't even going to post this, this time. It happens every dam month, and i even said comments to him at the beginning of the week about the full moon coming and what will follow.....
O.k.....i am hanging in there, actually feeling good and chuckling quite a bit over what an idiot he really is. It is all here in black and white, every month, maybe i should give him Midol PMS pills around the full moon LOL LOL
Thanks for pulling this post back up, or i would've never gotten this off of my chest, because it gets dam EMBARASSING!!!!
Thanks guys ONCE AGAIN for being my "family", i love you all and i know i can always count on you guys
love,
LISA

Old 03-24-2005, 04:19 AM   #12
Senior Veteran

goddessgrl65 HB User

ditto sweet lady..
its harsh-you are such a bright burning star-and i picture him moping around-mumbling under his breath-****** off-and taking you down..
But-my dear lisa-i also envision you free-happy and living your dreams-somewhere down the line-we all got lost-but it doesn't mean that we can't get real now-and live the life we want.
i got alot of faith in you-
the power is in you.
ggrl

Old 03-24-2005, 05:17 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

lisaaahubb HB User

Thanks Goddessgrl.....yup you explained him to a tee Always miserable about something or another. And God forbid if i have a bad day, well that just ISN'T allowed. Only HE can pulls fits and have bad days, when i do, he claims i am a psycho-junkie.....hmmmmm if the shoe fits.....
I'm doing really well today, gonna get together with some friends when the dam snow stops.
Still find it kinda ironic that this post was pulled up last night and here he goes again.....LOL
I am actually laughing about it this time. Don't care what he does. I worry about me and the kids, he is never here anyways.
How are you feeling, goddess???? I AM SICK OF SNOW!!!!!
Well i gotta post to Kindaunwell.....love ya lots, thanks for the support.
love,
LISA

Old 03-24-2005, 06:46 AM   #14
(female)

ALMOST 4 YEARS HB User

Hi Lisa I was just reading ur post about ur retarted husbund... *** is wrong with him...lol I'm sorry i didn't know u had cancer..You are a strong willed woman u don't need him to bring u down.. It's good u laughed about him leaving this time... He will be the sorry one.. You know what next time someone asks u to go for coffee screw him it's just coffee.. Maybe the person will make u feel good about yourself.. You sound like a very nice person there must be really something wrong with him to treat a sweet person like crap.. Well i hope everything goes your way take care of yourself.. Be strong

Old 03-24-2005, 12:54 PM   #15
Veteran
(female)

Ellnyc HB User

Wow Lisa, I didn't realize that was last month's post! Talk about HP!
Sweetie, just keep putting one foot in front of the other and taking care of YOU, and know that we are all here rooting for your freedom from this maddness as well as your good health.
Btw, An oncologist is a dr. who specializes in cancer and cancer treatments. I am also a cancer survivor (2 years out), and I know how scarey it is to hear those words but please know that cancer is SO not considered an automatic death sentence anymore. With tx's coming so far, it is almost being considered a chronic disease today. Please, please let me know what the surgeon says. Hope you are enjoying your glowing tan - I gave myself a light self tan the other night too! (EL towelettes are great!) it must have something to be with this wintery snow in springtime!
Sending Luv,
Ellen

Closed Thread