It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2005, 05:50 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User
nutracleanse ingredients

hey gang how goes it.just wanted to let the ones know that are interested that the ingredients in nutracleanse are listed and all seem to be 100% safe from my research.it is a complicated mix of herbs and vitamins all mixed and ph balanced for nasal entry.it would be almost impossible to make and mix nutra yourself,and it would be much more costly.update on myself: i have been clean and opiate free going on three weeks now usin nothin but nutracleanse itself.stopped usin nutra about week and half ago and had no w/d or feelbad or sickness whatsoever.i did order one more bottle just for the extra energy and for the paws that i know are on its way.but this will be my last bottle,just dont need anymore at this point.you can believe me or not, but i have been heavy opiate user for over 7yrs and this is the ONLY thing that has really worked for me and actually got me clean and opiate free.been on suboxone twice now and could never get off it without relapse.nutra is the best thing that i know of to use if you want to get clean with the least amount of discomfort.as far as a dosage goes,you have to use it accordin to how you feel at the time.if jonsin bad use more until you feel better.when my bottle comes in i will use two drops per nostril in am and see if that makes it all day if not maybe another drop at lunch or around 5:00.there is no set dose,you kinda have to figure this out on your own.cost is another factor but if you get clean does it really matter,not to me it doesnt.all i can say is it does work if you want to get clean and it works for the cravins also.it also will work for a taper and works well.

-spark

Last edited by moderator2; 10-20-2005 at 08:28 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2005, 02:22 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

valleygurl HB User
Re: nutracleanse ingredients

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCboy03R6
where is this available? the health store or something?
Hi There, The NC is everything that Spark has claimed it to be as I use it also. It is an absolute miracle and a life saver!!!!

( removed )

ValleyGurl

Last edited by moderator2; 10-21-2005 at 04:21 PM. Reason: no discussions of how or where to buy products - please follow the posting rules

Old 10-21-2005, 02:24 PM   #3
(male)

OCboy03R6 HB User

is it addicting?

Old 10-21-2005, 02:24 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

valleygurl HB User

Quote:
where is this available? the health store or something?
P.S. I am curious.....what does the 03R6 stand for????

Old 10-21-2005, 02:25 PM   #5
(male)

OCboy03R6 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleygurl
P.S. I am curious.....what does the 03R6 stand for????
03(year i graduated and i had a 03R6) R6 is a streetbike

Old 10-21-2005, 02:49 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

valleygurl HB User

Quote:
is it addicting?
It shouldnt be as the ingredients consist of vitamins and natural supplements.

Old 10-21-2005, 04:11 PM   #7
(male)

OCboy03R6 HB User

i looked up nutracleance and this product should be the answer to everyones problems! 100% guaranteed, and it taked away all of the w/d symptoms, it doesnt get any better then that!

Old 10-22-2005, 01:30 PM   #8
(female)

agentalias HB User

i ordered it on Sparks recommendations. I am a longtime lurker and sometimes poster, but more lurking than anything. I also used Sub in the past and it helped but the WDs were extremely difficult to deal with.

It has helped me and no, it is not addicting. It gives you alot of energy and it can get you kind of sleepy too. I like it and will continue to use it occassionally.

Good luck...and take care.

Old 10-22-2005, 02:33 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User

hi agent can you tell me what your old name was on the board long ago i cant recall.glad the nutra has worked for you and hope you are clean.i think i was the first one to post about nutracleanse on this board and was hopin it might help at least one person the way it worked for me.kinda worried some might not like the post but all have been positive.the money back guaranttee does work as a friend sent it back and got full refund so you cant lose and just might get clean in the process.also i have noticed that it sometimes will make me a little sleepy but i thought it was just me.good luck my friend-spark

Old 10-22-2005, 03:25 PM   #10
Inactive
(female)

jewel1060 HB User

Hey spark,

Glad to hear you are doing so well. I also have been clean since 10/6 with the help of nutracleanse. I still need it though for energy - it is costly - but great. Did you only use the one bottle? good luck all-jewel

Old 10-22-2005, 04:20 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User

jewell,so so glad the nutra has helped you with the w/d and recovery process.i agree the energy it gives is the best and this is the only product that ive found that will do this and i have tried herbals,vitamins,and all prescription meds.just a couple of drops will pick you up immediately and take the w/d and blah feelin away.it is amazing to me and only wish i could have found it yrs ago.it must be the combo of ingredients and the way it is processed that makes it work so great i really dont know,but i swear by it at this point in my recovery.the only reason i could never get clean in the past was the god awful w/ds and blues.the nutra takes this almost all away.to answer your ?,no one bottle is not nearly enough and i am on my fourth bottle and might get another in a couple of weeks if i get to cravin or the paws hit me hard.i highly reccomend to stock up on at least two-three bottles of nutra before goin cold turkey.in the beginning for me and most others it takes much more than dr.stronach and his staff recommend but they say this is perfectly alright so need not to worry.yes it is high but it is still cheaper than the pills i was buyin every other day so i will not complain whatsoever.jewell,i hope by my posting about nutracleanse here will help you thru the w/d and on to full sobriety.i pray for you and all here-spark

Old 10-22-2005, 05:42 PM   #12
(male)

OCboy03R6 HB User

i heard it was fake from other boards is this true has anyone honestly used it and worked?

Old 10-22-2005, 05:57 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

BeginAgain HB User

I personally did not have success with it. It appears many on this board have. I bought it based on the reviews posted by others. I am the only one on this board that I've seen post negatively. I really could feel no difference after using it at all. I don't know that it's related but 3 days after trying it I developed a nasty sinus infection. I have never had problems with my sinuses other than an occasional cold. But, this is the worst sinus problems I've ever had. Ear ache, ears popping, noise sensitivity, can hear my heart beating in my ears, pain behind eyes, tender face under eyes and in forehead, severe headaches. Maybe it's a coincidence and not related..I just can't say for sure. I just know that I got no benefit from the NC that I noticed.
That's just my experience. If it works for you great....I'd do anything that made this easier. It's certainly worth a try.

Old 10-22-2005, 06:05 PM   #14
(male)

OCboy03R6 HB User

anyone else?
i would like to get a lot of input as i did just purchase it this morning and i am currently day 3 clean of oxycodone, which i am addicted to, using methadone but i dont plan on using it forever. i wanted to use this NC after the methadone, but i wanna know if its going to work... i plan on going through w/d's after i stop using methadona but iom hoping its not that bad

Old 10-22-2005, 07:14 PM   #15
Inactive
(female)

jewel1060 HB User

Hey OC - Yes I have been able to come off suboxone - which is hard to do - tried 2x before and suffered terribly. I tried the nutracleanse while I was tapering and felt so great - I decided to try to come off the suboxone. The nutracleanse gets rid of the w/d's like a minute after you do it. You have to keep using as you feel symptoms coming back - but it worked for me and many others - I am clean since 10/6 for the first time in 8 years. good luck.jewel

Closed Thread