It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2007, 08:41 AM   #1
(female)

lisaingeorgia HB User
Question Off oxycontin 2 1/2 weeks, is nausea/upset stomach normal?

Well - my headaches and leg cramps are improving , but now it seems I am having some difficulty with nausea/upset stomach. I'm taking pepto bismol, drinking ginger ale, but it feels almost like a virus-like problem. Is this from coming off the oxycontin - another withdrawal symptom? Just wondering!!! Thanks again!!

Old 10-09-2007, 08:59 AM   #2
(female)

mtnj HB User
Re: Off oxycontin 2 1/2 weeks, is nausea/upset stomach normal?

SOUNDS LIKE its still a withdrawal symptom!!! when i quit percocets for a while about 2 years ago i had diarrhea for about a month!!! it sucked. but i lost a lot of weight (lol) and started back at the gym and felt awesome!! sorry im just trying to tell you the up-side of withdrawals...anyways keep up the good work...and for me i used to take immodium every 2-3 hours...it really helped a lot!!!! good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread