It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2007, 11:20 AM   #1
(female)

mrsloaf07 HB User
lortab withdrawls

My boyfriend has been addicted to lortabs for a couple months and is trying to quit. he has no problem with staying away from them but he has been having horrible withdrawals. he cannot fall asleep at night, he cant seem to get comfortable or its too hot or too cold. is there anything at all to help this? he doesnt want to become dependant on sleeping pills but nothing seems to help. any ideas?

Old 10-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #2
(female)

Winnie31 HB User
Re: lortab withdrawls

I guess I'm confused He has been addicted to them for a few months but has no problem staying away from them? What he needs to do is taper slow and the withdrawls should ease up. I am having trouble sleeping also tried everything and nothing helps so I feel his pain. Hopefully in the next few days it will be better!

Winnie31

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #3
(female)

Lindsay64506 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie31 View Post
I guess I'm confused He has been addicted to them for a few months but has no problem staying away from them? What he needs to do is taper slow and the withdrawls should ease up. I am having trouble sleeping also tried everything and nothing helps so I feel his pain. Hopefully in the next few days it will be better!

Winnie31
Hi Not sure how all this works. My boyfriend is the same way and wont stop. He takes them every day and has a hard time sleeping, Usually around 5 or 6 in the morning he will fall to sleep and then sleep all day. When he gets up its back to finging more pills to take.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
(female)

Lindsay64506 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie31 View Post

Winnie31
Hi Not sure how all this works. My boyfriend is the same way and wont stop. He takes them every day and has a hard time sleeping, Usually around 5 or 6 in the morning he will fall to sleep and then sleep all day. When he gets up its back to finging more pills to take.

Closed Thread