It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2007, 02:34 PM   #1
(female)

mimi0000 HB User
what is wrong with me

i have started using drugs about 6 months ago..i cannot stop everytime i go out everyone around me is having such i good time i feel depressed and angry with myself, i am miserable but i can go weeks without doing them, how could i stop i dont want to hurt my friends and family..recently i had a pap test done, and i have a thick white discharge, would this cause abnormal pap test results? i am afraid to tell my doctor i have been using drugs, could someone please talk to me about this

Old 10-17-2007, 06:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

reachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB User
Re: what is wrong with me

Hello

Hmmm..seems like you have a lot of issues going on there.

No, I have never heard of discharge being a side efect of drug use. Certainly something to talk to the doctor about, though. While I have never heard of it, it is something to discuss with him.

The drugs...if you can go weeks without them, just just go forever without them. Not to be rude, but it is a kind of no-brainer. Using drugs for recreational use is something we all know leads to no good thing at all. Take the time to read some of the posts on this board if you have any doubts at all about where recreational use can and does lead.

Recreational use of drugs is often a coping choice (though not a wise one at all) that we use to block out major issues in our lives. Get yourself to a counselor pronto and figure out the issues as well as some better coping strategies. Whatever issues you presently have are going to become monor ones compared to addiction and getting out from under it.

I am glad you are smart and aware enough to realize you are headed in a bad direction and are looking for help. Make a phone call now... today... and set up an appointment with a mental health provider. My first suggestion is always a licensed clinical social worker.

Best wishes that you get moving and proactive immediately
reach

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2007, 08:29 AM   #3
(female)

mystic777 HB User
Re: what is wrong with me

I have used every drug and went through every kind of nasty withdrawl symptom...I was afraid to tell my doctor for fear he would not give me anymore...I can maybe help you what kind of drugs are you taking?

Closed Thread