It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2007, 02:26 AM   #1
(female)

1Rodfan HB User
Been There~Done That Please Read

Hi guys,
Been a while since I've been here and I really miss this place. I have been clean for 2 years now through rehab and hard day to day work. My doc was percs and vics. Lost a whole lot but i'm slowly rebuilding my life. Don't ever think for one second that this cannot claim your life for it will.he lay in a coma for 5 months I lost my most precious sister Sam this past January to an overdose of a host of things. I was living with her at the time and I came home from work and found her. In all my life i never imagined this to happen. She was the best person I knew, the best Mom to 3 kids she was my life and drugs got the best of her. I miss her every second of everyday and I have yet to give her to God, it hurts to to bad. Please email me for advise or if you need help personally. If I can get through to one person I will feel blessed. My brother Michael, in a rehab-nursing home, overdose. Will never be the same again. We are lucky he is still with us. He laid in a coma for 3 months due to drug overdose. My family has changed through drug use but you can get through never over just through. My pop always said plan your work and work your plan! I live by those words these days. My Mama and Pop and sister Sam are all in heaven together now but I wish to God Sam was here every second of every day. You all have a choice. If you need me I am here, I have a heart of gold and am willing to help anyone with anything PLEASE know this. I'll close for now take care and stay strong
As Always,
1RodFan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread