It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2007, 08:37 PM   #1
(male)

bad move HB User
bad reaction with morphine sulphate IV, help!

okay i know i shouldn't have done this but i injected some morphine into both arms a few minutes apart. both arms are swollen and hot where i injected. i am not in pain and don't think i need to go to the hospital, it may just be an alergic reaction right? if anyone knows what this means please help ASAP. i can't afford to go to a hospital unless something horribe might happen if i don't. please don't judge me i know this was dumb, i just need help. thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2007, 06:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kdel HB Userkdel HB User
Re: bad reaction with morphine sulphate IV, help!

Are you ok? I don't really know much about this but, where did you get it from? Was it prescribed, and was it prescribed by injection? Did you use clean needles? I hope someone else can be of more help to you. You didn't give much info. Did you inject into a vein or just under the skin?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2007, 07:03 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

PLEASE

-Only use drugs as prescribed and seek medical attention ASAP.

Phoenix

Old 11-13-2007, 07:12 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

reachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB User

DITTO!

Please, get to a doctor and get some help.
reach

Old 11-13-2007, 09:41 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

emsmom HB User

Go see a doctor asap, I promise you will NOT be judged, but you do need to see a doctor.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:49 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User

if nothing else get to a free clinic in olympia wash.im sure there are some around and im sure they have seen it before.i noticed you have not posted back so either you are dead or the morphine kicked in and you just dont care.whichever it is.good luck-spark

Old 11-13-2007, 01:39 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

reachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB User

Hello Bad Move

We do hope you are still alive and will come back and share with us. I am sorry you had this horrible incident, but do feel that you are more consistemtly involved with drugs than you posted. son, you need help and you need it now. Come back and spend some time reading threads and get a feel for all the hope there is. Then ask away with questions... we do care and will be glad to help you get started.

An aside to Spark... Spark, I swear you are a reincarnation of my Pop. Chuckles. I have written before about him. he was a recovered alcoholic and I spent so many Saturday afternoons at the AA club with him as a little girl. It was the social highlight of my week. Hahahaha! Learned a lot more that I took in all those years ago before I even understood it. Anyway, my Pop just cut to the chaste just like you. He was a very caring man, but did not waste words. When we all reach Heaven, I know you will love meeting him. Big smiles to you.

reach

Old 11-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

FullCircle08 HB User

Reach --i thought I was the SAY IT AS YOU SEE IT GUY --But SPARK --I hand the torch over to you!! good luck!

O

Old 11-13-2007, 02:40 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User

i accept this most humble title and will do the best to keep it.thanks guys-spark

Old 11-13-2007, 05:50 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

emsmom HB User

Omg spark, you're too funny!!

Old 11-14-2007, 06:51 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

kdel HB Userkdel HB User

I keep coming back to check on badmove but for some reason, even though there are a few replies the board shows 0? Why is that? Is anyone else seeing that?

Old 11-14-2007, 07:51 AM   #12
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Dear bad,

Hope that you are alright.

Prayers are going out.
----------------------------
The reason it shows "0" is because the program automatically computes replies on an average.

Take care

Closed Thread