It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2008, 11:22 PM   #1
(female)

cam724 HB User
i have an important question

is anyone on right now?? i only want to type the question if someone is here to answer it....please i hope someone is here

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2008, 11:47 PM   #2
(female)

CLS1111 HB User
Re: i have an important question

are you still on here Cam?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2008, 11:59 PM   #3
(female)

cam724 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLS1111 View Post
are you still on here Cam?
yeah i am here...i post here occasionally and i think that i am just having anxiety.....i have severe back pain and have been getting percocet for awhile now, i never thought of me as being an addict because i have legit pain.......anyway i took 3 percs at 815 pm and then again an hour ago.....i have never taken that much but my back is killing me today! well i feel like i am dying right now and i need some reassurance that i did not take a too high of a dose...it definitely is more than i am prescibed and that is something that i am working on but i am not quitet there yet.....i generally take about 30 mg of perc a day,i know i am rambling but i have little kids and this is the first time that i feel i just took too much today.....but i hope not enough to do harm to me, that is what i am freaking out about, right now at 2am......goodness i am soooooo done with these!!!!!

Old 01-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #4
(female)

cam724 HB User

anyone there?? lol

Old 01-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User

no you did not take enough to overdose if that is your question,but you took more than you are used to and that is causing some side effects.you are right on the edge of addiction and playin with fire my friend.if you have been on percs for awhile now that could be makin the back pain worser than it is.now is the time to quit before you end up like me.good luck-spark

Old 01-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #6
(female)

cam724 HB User

yeah i guess that was my question...and thanks spark for the response.....i am so sick of these damn things.......i fell like they are making me go crazy....my whole day i have anxiety attacks about being addicted and that it would never happen to me.....i really dont take alot....the most at one time was 2 10/325 percs.....but what the hell, is that necessary? prob not. my rx is gone and i see my doc in a week so i am screwed anyways.....how the hell am i gonna take care of my little kiddies, my pride, my joy, my life.....the w/d's are gonna throw me right into a panic attack and the vomiting and nausea......then i go back to the fact that i have a legit probem that i am working on with my back and i am doing the PT which inccreases my pain afterwards.....ughghghgh here i go again...time for bed.....goodnight friends

Closed Thread