It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2008, 07:30 AM   #1
(male)

fitz31 HB User
Cool Spark-o-cet

Spark, Where you at brother?fitz.

Old 01-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

g8trgrl15 HB User
Re: Spark-o-cet

Yes, it's been a while since we've heard from you.. we're thinkin about ya!!

g8trgrl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

oh-notagain HB User

Yeah, Spark, where are you? We need a little bit of the old "spark" humor around here again !!!

michelle

Old 01-29-2008, 04:27 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

emsmom HB User

I agree - where are ya darlin?

Old 01-29-2008, 05:35 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User

im here and kickin,my fellow addicts.im always here,checkin in everyday but just not postin much right now.my postin on the boards is kinda like the way women are in my life.sometimes ill have two or three "feel good friends" and sometimes go for two or three months with no women.it comes in spurts so to speak.yea,i post in spurts to.sometimes alot for awhile then dead for awhile.does that make sense,i dont know if it does or not

no really i do check in everyday but dont post for some reason unknown to me.i guess i just get tired of typin the same ole thing over and over again.been typin the same things for 5yrs here so it kinda gets like a routine after a while.no im not sayin you all bore me,im sayin im just to lazy to post most of the time.i'll hit a "spurt" before long and you will get tired of seein my name at the top of the page.

update on me-down to 18mgs of suboxone from 20mgs.been back on sub for third time now since march 07.tryin to get down as low as possible then go real slow if i can.for some reason the sub doesnt effect me like it did the last two times i was on it.not as satisfied with it for some reason.i think it is because the first two times i was on sub i was usin mostly hydros-oxys all have short half life.this time around i was usin methadone for two yrs prior to gettin on sub this time.methdone is stronger than sub and its like the sub hasnt really overcame the methadone the way it did with hydro and oxy.i dont really know,just take it day by day for right now.

thanks for askin bout me,beginning to wonder if anybody cared anymore lol.thanks people for the kind words and im glad you ALL are doin ok with your addictions.never give up the fight,words of the philster,a good friend in cyberspace.had many convos with him on here and other boards.good luck-spark

Old 01-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

Yossarian22 HB User

hey spark - good to hear you're doing well. just remember what i told Tat2duser a while back - about how 'self abuse' or 'relaxing in a gentlemanly fashion' as i like to call it - with some kleenex close by - is apparently good for endorphin release and for pain management. this may also help with the 'spurts' you mentioned previously

comforting to know that you are still 'overseeing' quietly in the shadows

take care

yoss

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend...& inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."

Old 01-31-2008, 01:34 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

granny0 HB User

Hey Spark!
I'm so glad to hear you are alive and kicking
I hope you get in a posting spurt soon. I miss your posts!

JB

P.S. Where do you find a 3 legged dog?

Old 01-31-2008, 02:45 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User

granny, you will find him WHERE YOU LEFT HIM....

whats the difference between a snow man and a snow women????????????

A. SNOW BALLS gotcha granny hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 02-01-2008, 08:00 AM   #9
(male)

fitz31 HB User
Cool Re: Spark-o-cet

Spark, as I once said ,not leavin till your straight so if you don`t` hit me up `I`ll be lookin for ya.peace .fitz. "Another day another opportunity in which to excell"

Old 02-01-2008, 05:30 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

g8trgrl15 HB User

good to see you didn't leave us high and dry..

And doing well..

g8trgrl

Old 02-02-2008, 07:16 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

emsmom HB User

Lol, this is the best thread so far

Closed Thread