It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tattoogirl HB User
F UP and didn't know...

Wow where to start....

I have learned guilt and shame get me nowhere. But for a couple of days I had indulged in alcohol. This is really shameful but I need just to say it. I woke up in the morning on Wed. had a whole s-load of delivery in my fridge (didn't remember ordering). Probably just ordered I thought...not weird when I drink. So on Thursday night I went into my b-room garbage and find a condom. I went in there because I thought I threw away something by accident (H-S I thought). Well SORRY TO BE GROSS...but it had blood all over it (I had my monthly visitor).

I have NO RECOLLECTION...NOT EVEN A MINUTE! I guess I tell myself THANK YOU LORD THERE WAS A CONDOM. BUT I WISH it didn't even happen!

I am 31, know my alcoholism, but that totally WRONG idea of control never leaves.

I guess I needed to vent. And just say there is no rhyme or reason. You can make years but that F'in demon can chyme in when you are unaware.

I won't even get into life circumstances for me....we all have cr*p. But I feel sick inside. Life wasn't meant to be this way. .

Bella

PS: I guess being on life support twice (along with many other stays didn't change things). That's why I know it is a TRUE DISEASE! Even in over 2 years of abstinence things were still not right.......Be in AA tomorrow.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Got the news I didn't want to hear this week. bwonka Cancer: Prostate 23 08-02-2010 03:41 PM
Have you ever taken the same SSRI after it didn't work? hamstachick Anxiety 1 10-08-2009 08:57 PM
I didn't listen and now I'm in a real mess sunnyrise Relationship Health 15 10-02-2008 04:45 PM
Friend wanted to "set me up", I didn't like her pic, friend is upset... EDC_Light Relationship Health 36 11-27-2007 11:06 AM
Root canal: didn't use the rubber sheet, gave me a 50/50 success rate!? Toofless Dental Health 2 05-16-2007 10:51 AM