It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2008, 06:51 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

bajaboats HB User
Thumbs up Three Days Clean Working On Four

Hey Friends,
Baja Chimin in!

I feel real good this morning and I slept 7+ hours!
2 excedrin PM (had a headache) .25mg Xanax (Per Docs. Orders!) and it was lights out all night.!!!

The hot bath or shower always makes me feel much better. I never wanted to get my butt off the couch and take a shower but as soon as I dragged my sorry a** in the bathroom and stood in the hot water for 30 to 40 min I felt much better.

I just flew past three days and I am now on Day four! 7AM Today was 72hrs clean (or since my last 5mg) so I am calling today working on day four! Makes me feel better. Momentum like REACH said.

Yesterday was better than the the previous just like everyone here has been saying.

My blurry or double vision was minimal in the morning but got worse towards the night.
My wife introduced some stress and anxiety into my mind and I think that is what did it. Maybe I was just tired.
I just did my breathing.

Metamucal (Fiber) seemed to help me a little with the loose stool at first but the following three trips to the can were not as pleasant if you know what I mean.

I drink tons of water and take lots of vitamins & have been eating.

The hot shower helped the aches along with some mortin. Breathing and prayer for the anxiety.

Also helped the chills.

I really don't want another dose at this time.
I'm actually frightened of the stuff now!

I thought of myself as being pretty tuff but this stuff kicked my butt. Anyone or anything that can do this to me deserves quite a bit or respect.

How you doing Bass!! Hope your feelin Great!

Have Strengh Capt. You and the Wife. We all have it in us. I am diggin deep myself.

WAVIN at REACH! God Bless you!

Peace.
Baja

Last edited by bajaboats; 02-09-2008 at 06:54 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2008, 07:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

reachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB User
Re: Three Days Clean Working On Four

Hello Baja

Chuckles.... the excitement in your post made me chuckle out loud. You do have the momentum going there, Baja Man, and good for you!

It is a tough, tough thing to do, but the strength to do it does lay within each of us when we really accept how crummy the drugs really make our lives. Facing that truth really was a tushie kicker for me.

I bet the sleep sure did help. It is always easier to tackle the difficult in life with rest behind us. The lack of sleep was one of my biggest torments.

Keep up with the vitamins and water! They are both inportant elements to helping ourselves through this. Something I read about somewhere and did throughout the taper was vinegar and honey. I would take a tablespoon of each twice a day... morning and evening. For the life of me, I can not remember exactly the purpose, but it had to do with balancing something in our bodies. ( guess it wasn't for memory, huh?) I do remember that whatever I read seemed important enough for me to include it as part of the daily regimen.

Keep embracing life, Buddy. It's a beautiful thing that is happening for you.

Hugs
reach

Old 02-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #3
(male)

acaptainn HB User
Re: Three Days Clean Working On Four

GRRRRREAT job Baja and please keep it up.
Send me some of that willpower of yours as tomorrow is day one for me.

Old 02-09-2008, 05:19 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

bajaboats HB User
Thumbs up Re: Three Days Clean Working On Four

Hey Capt.
I've thinking about how you were doin'

I also have been sending up some words to the big guy for you and Bass all day.

Seeking2change Also. Wavin at Seeking. How you doing?

I'll chime back in the AM. Going to catch a movie with the family.

I'm feeling great today. Better every day. I'll up-date everyone in the AM.

Peace and hang strong for us buddy!!

Wavin at REACH

Baja

Closed Thread