It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2008, 03:52 PM   #1
(male)

acaptainn HB User
happy dance!

My w/d symptoms are minimal ! yipeeeeeeeeeeeee, last night leg cramps an
rsl fixed that w/quinine tab, this a.m. a bit o the runs but bananas and anti diahreal took care o that.

I had plenty of energy today ! much to my surprise... all that worrying i did for naught, the wife is feelin grrrreaaat we even took a walk, what a diff. from the days of using and laying around.

I cant wait for tomorrow so i can be that much btr.A BIG THANKS TO ALL
who gave advise.

Last edited by acaptainn; 02-11-2008 at 03:53 PM.

Old 02-11-2008, 06:30 PM   #2
(male)

bass11 HB User
Re: happy dance!

great for you acap,
you and Baja have inspired me even more. Keep it going cause I will have a lot of ??????s to ask you guys . im on 15mgs a day and already feel alot better. I too am worried about the withdrawls when I get to zero, but hopefully all that stuff is minimal. hoping this fast taper will help with the symptoms. I was pretty bad when I went from 150mgs to only 40gsm a day, and had al the symptoms.... congrats Acap
BASS

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-12-2008, 04:23 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

bajaboats HB User

Sweet Job Guys,
I also feel excellent. Day seven for me and yesterday I really had no problems at all. Felt great.

I am still getting the blurry vision in the evening? Might have to get the eyes checked. Doc said it would go away in time.

Welcome to the pink cloud.

I owe all my friends here big time. This really is a BIG help.

I will continue to post and help.

Peace.

Baja..

Wavin at REACH.

Last edited by bajaboats; 02-12-2008 at 04:24 AM.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:47 AM   #4
(male)

acaptainn HB User

Thanks Bass an Baja. I had the same stuff last night as the night b4, only to a lesser extent tonight should be even btr.About the magnesium Baja or anyone who has an opinion,should i be taking it orally or using it just in baths? i have only a half a quinine left so i think i need the magnesium to help w/ the leg cramps and Rsl.

Baja i wouldnt worry to much about the eyes yet. In my experiance it did take at least a week proly a lil more to go away.

Bass you,ll do fine bud. I dont know if ur taking vitamins an such. I started them about 2 weeks b4 my jump off as the home detox plan reccomends and im convivced its helped lessen my symptoms.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:21 AM   #5
Veteran
(male)

bajaboats HB User

Hey Capt.

I have only taken the magnesium oral.

I also am taking a suppliment called "Lecithin". It is from Soy. I took this after my booze problem too.
It says it is for nervous system health. I remember when I was taking it before that it would help me think clearer and deal with situations better. Improved my memory.

I got it at the vitamin store. Kinda hard to find sometimes but I bought some yesterday and I'm taking it again.

I'm a shower guy. I do have a big hot tub in the master bath. I should have been using that but I felt if I could just get my but to the shower I'd be fine so that is what I did.

I also bought some ZERO caffiene DEW. DEW is a big favorite of mine and the regular pop was making me zing. I drink mostly water but I like a DEW in the Morning. I never really liked coffee.

Peace and glad to hear your doing well.. Thx about the eyes..

Baja...

WAVIN at Bass!!

Last edited by bajaboats; 02-12-2008 at 06:55 AM.

Closed Thread