It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2008, 05:23 AM   #1
(female)

halfbaked1 HB User
Question Hey

My Husband has been clean (so he says) for over a week now. I have a question he says last Sat was the last time he did anything but he didnt start having any withdrawels untill Friday is that normal? We went Sat & got alot of the stuff on the home detox list. He really only had bad body jerks & dirr. The reason I ask if it is normal to go almost a week without any withdrawels is this is it if he doesnt stay clean & stop lying to me it is over. He is on Xanex, lorcet, Oxy, Coke, Methadone pretty much anything he can get I know he has smoked Meth some in the last few months. I cant take his out of controlness with the drugs this has been going on for 2 or 3 years now. I get ****** over money or him coming home f**ked up around our kids & he does good for a week or two then it is back to the same ole song & dance. Sorry I dont mean to ramble I was just needing some input on the withdrawels because right now I am ready to let him go if he cant do what he needs to for his family & I dont know how long I can be that strong so if he is lying I want to know now.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:56 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

tat2duser HB User
Re: Hey

Sorry Half - but someone's pullin yer leg. =\ IMHO - there's nooooo way w/d's will take almost a week to come on. NO WAY. In some cases - like with Methadone use, I have seen/heard of them taking 2 or 3 days to come on - because of it being synthetic etc....but I'd hafta say there's NO WAY it would take almost a week. I see you said he did do some Meth - but sstill, if it were ONLY Meth, maybe 2-3 days tops.... I could be wrong here - that HAS happened every once in a while...lol....but I'm thinking you're getting the wool pulled over.....

Good luck to you friend.... Stick around and post - we're all here for you and will be here to help in any way possible.

God bless.

Peace,
tat*

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-12-2008, 07:28 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

bajaboats HB User

Hello Half,

My candy was Oxy. I went into W/D's the same day I cut. I did a rapid taper. Real Rapid.
I went from 80 to 120mg per day, mostly just 80 but started dippin to 120 too many times, down to 40 the first cut. I did one in the AM only. OUCH!!! Believe me I was hurting bad.

Remember each Person and every drug is different. Also length of use, amount used, types of chemicals used all come into play.

I only have my story but like Tat says.

Please do some poking around here. The Peeps here have lots of experience.

Lots of Diamonds here.. Real Shiny ones too.

You will get lots of feedback..

Good luck and check back.
Peace.
Baja

Last edited by bajaboats; 02-12-2008 at 07:30 AM.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:42 AM   #4
(male)

acaptainn HB User

I AGREE w/the others from MY experiances

Last edited by acaptainn; 02-12-2008 at 07:48 AM.

Closed Thread