It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2008, 11:56 AM   #1
(female)

jennifer74 HB User
Neurotin and Methadone..Does the Neurotin metabolize.....

I have been on methadone for over 3 years now..I have been on 95mg. for 2 of those years until here recently I have been fine and doing extremely well...But here the last few months it seems as though my methadone is not holding me because I have been craving and having physical withdrawl symptoms...I have heard that some siezure medications can metabolize your methadone but I didn't know if this was the case with neurotin..Has anyone heard of this?
I would appreciate all comments on this subject..
Thank you!
I'm new to this site as of today...

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
newbie/neurotin? annray Neuropathy 12 08-06-2008 04:04 PM
How did I have a clean UA when I take methadone jjrisleybaby Pain Management 6 06-26-2008 07:38 PM
Hydrocodone & Methadone - Help for Wife aNewman Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics 39 12-06-2006 03:30 PM
What is Lyrica and is it better than Neurotin??? msswank95 Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 35 11-20-2006 03:57 AM
What is Lyrica and is better than Neurotin??? Skooze Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 41 10-31-2006 06:25 AM