It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
(female)

marie48 HB User
help

I'm in accidental detox because I went through my prescription way too fast and now have five days before refill. I already sent in a refill request but I doubt he'll do it so early. I've had two episodes of diarrhea today so far, seemingly unaffected by the Immodium. I didn't plan for this so I don't have the proper supplies. Can't go to the store, either.

Old 02-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

reachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB User
Re: help

Hello Marie

Welcome to the Addiction and Recovery Board.

I am not sure what it is that you are seeking help with today? Are you looking to get off drugs? Or just trying to deal with withdrawal until you get another script?

No judgement, Friend. Just not sure at all what you need.

reach

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #3
(female)

marie48 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by reachout View Post
Hello Marie

Welcome to the Addiction and Recovery Board.

I am not sure what it is that you are seeking help with today? Are you looking to get off drugs? Or just trying to deal with withdrawal until you get another script?

No judgement, Friend. Just not sure at all what you need.

reach

Old 02-19-2008, 07:09 AM   #4
(female)

Winnie31 HB User

I agree with reach...what are you needing help with? Are you wondering what to do in the mean time until you can get your refill?

Winnie

Old 02-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #5
(male)

tmtabfree HB User

I checked and there arent any Saints living in my house. While I do agree that you should NOT get a refill, it is also not my place to judge you. Go to the top of the message board and check the "sample detox plan" that is pinned up toward the top. Altho im not sure its gonna help you if you cant get to a store. Follow it as close as you can , and please consider going thru with it all the way and skipping that trip to the pharmacy! If not it just means you are not quite as sick of your addiction as the rest of us, but I know that one day you will hit your "bottom". My prayers are with you , and this board and others like it will be here when your ready....

Closed Thread