It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2008, 07:10 AM   #1
(female)

jammmm HB User
long time ketamine addiction

<ref: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=596629>

i dont think there's enough support out there for ketamine addiction, especially in England, I'm not sure where you live but I've looked about everywhere and doctors, hospitals and drug support groups know literally nothing about the drug and its long term effects.
I've been taking K since I was about 15 and I'm 21 now, I started taking it recreationally and gradually have increased the ammounts i do to probably around 15 grams a day. My whole life seems to revolve around it and I'm not really sure how to escape. Ive tried so many things, i've been to councellors, I've gone travelling, written myself letters, spoken to my friends and it still seems to take hold of my life.
i don't understand anymore why I even do it, all of my happiest times of life which i can hardly even remember now didn't involve being obsessed with K. I'm in constant pain and find it hard to walk or go out or do anything.
sorry, there's so much stuff i want to say but finding it quite hard to get it out in a readable way so i'll stop now, just wanted to get involved in this topic.

Last edited by mod-anon; 06-19-2008 at 07:19 AM. Reason: starting a new thread with this post.

Closed Thread