It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User
Reach! Please Read!

Hey girl....
Thank you for the heads up about Gwich. I would have never known. Ive written over on the correct thread, and want to thank you for always checking up on me as well. My heart is so heavy for Pam. I remember all of the times when Gwich was strugging so badly. I pray that he is at peace and Pam can hang in there. You are seriously such a wonderful person, and friend. I adore and admire you~
xoxoxoxox,
IZZY'SMOM

Last edited by IZZY'SMOM; 06-19-2008 at 04:45 PM.

Old 06-20-2008, 07:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

reachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB User
Re: Reach! Please Read!

Hey Izzy

Yes, it is a hard thing to know a member of our community here is no longer with us. For all of us here who crossed that line into addiction, Gwich's story is a reminder that we need to fight our way out of it before we cross a line that won't allow us to come back.

He is at peace now and hopefully those he left behind will find peace in that.

To all who are still struggling, keep up the fight. As long as we live and breathe, there is hope. There is hope.

Thank you for the nice words, Izzy... and right back at you.

Hugs
reach

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User
Re: Reach! Please Read!

Thx Reach~
I had a best friend who said those same words to me that Pam said in her post on the Grief board. "Im burying my husband today. How am I supposed to so that?" It was just horrible.
You bring up a good point though. There is a line you cannot cross, and there is NO coming back. I hope that others can realize the finality of it all if they do not stop or get help.
It sucks.
xoxoxox,
IZZY'SMOM

Closed Thread