It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2009, 06:06 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

FullCircle08 HB User
Update.....

Hi everyone --sorry I havent been able to respond to many posts, I am currently on the road with work and getting by. That was my whole reason for dumping the Taper plan and Going CT last Sat was so i could feel like this right now. I have only had to take 1-2 codeines to get me through the day and each day that gets better. You always feel spacey anyway when you are staying in weird hotels etc. I am sticking to this. How are all of you. The bus that i am on gets internet so I will be checking in from time to time. Off to make myself look beautiful.

D

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-06-2009, 10:19 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Secrets1983 HB User
Re: Update.....

D my Man!

I am so happy you are doing so well!!!! Being on the road and going thru this must be difficult! I am so proud of you!!!!!

You just keep doing what you are doing..... After this trip are you then planning on dropping the codiene? It's good to have a plan.. I am so here to support you and am so PROUD of you!!!!

Keep on keeping on buddy. Check in when you can!!!!

XOXOXOXOX

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

FullCircle08 HB User

Thats a great question about the codeine. I only have a few pills left and I am pretty much feeling good each day till around now. It seems get later and later each day. That is great because I am using codeine which is very weak and not habit forming for me. I hate the stuff. Not for me. It is nice to see the sun out. 71 degrees here in the midwest! Crazy --great time to get clean, me and yards! ( ie spring time)\
\\

D

Old 03-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Secrets1983 HB User

That is GREAT D.

I am so glad things are getting better for you.. I remember just a few days ago the suffering you went thru and it broke my heart! I am just so happy those days are gone!!!!!

Spring is on the way..... That will bring flowers, sun and fun and i think that will help all of us.. I LOVE sandal season... Cute toes and sassy high heels!! hahahaha You would think I would be rethinking the whole sassy shoe issue since I just biffed it hard core the other day but... no one said looking good doesn't come with a price!! hahahhaa

Hope your day goes great!!! I am so happy you seem to be sounding better with every post you make.. It REALLY warms my heart!
XOXOXOXX

Closed Thread