It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Secrets1983 HB User
Have a GREAT weekend!

Hey guys,

It's me! I just wanted to wish you all a great weekend. I am out of here in a half hour and won't be back on till Monday. You all will be in my prayers and never far from my mind!

I hope this weekend is full of healing for each and every one of you. We can do this guys! I hope Mike S checks in soon.

Sending much love to each and every one of you!
XOXOXOOXX

Old 03-06-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
(female)

Lugar22 HB User
Re: Have a GREAT weekend!

Oh no!! Ive missed you before you've gone home! Posted to you on your other thread ... never mind read it Mon.
love CC

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2009, 06:41 AM   #3
(female)

Lugar22 HB User
Smile Re: Have a GREAT weekend!

Alright me mate! How was the weekend ,sweetie? I thought of you often and wondered if you were OK. I posted to you on your other thread but pretty sure you didnt get it before you went home. Gutted cause I really wanted you to read it. Please post soon and let me know how things are. Not gonna even mention my weekend cause Saturday was horrid. Never mind,back on the band wagon now and one day I will really make it.
Speak soon
much love
CC xoxox
P.S I hope your Brit accent sounds better for real than the posted version!!!!
Do I sound that daft? hahhaha! Dont forget you have to do the 'alright my matey!!'. Keep practising

Old 03-09-2009, 10:09 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Secrets1983 HB User
Re: Have a GREAT weekend!

GOOD MORNING!

Man did I laugh at the brit accent sounding TERRIBLE online.. My real life version one probably sounds sucky too but people are probably just humoring me!! hahahaha

Well, this weekend.. OMG is all I can say. Friday night... Normal night.. Went home... had a decent night with hubby.. I was too tired to bring anything up with him. Sunday I was so depressed I could not get out of bed until 5pm! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Never in my life have I stayed in bed like that.. It's the depression. I called my Dr. this morning to address the situation again because I just can't keep feeling this way. She is out till Thursday. Then.... ON TOP OF IT. Yesterday had just gotten off the phone and was walking down the stairs from our bedroom (hard wood) and got my toe caught in my pant leg and tumbled the entire way down... Ending with hitting my head against our entertainment stand and knocking me completely out. My husband jumped about 12 feet in the air and woke me up.... Made sure it was safe to move me and then he took me to the hospital. Cat scan came back normal. Prognosis,1 cracked right rib, sprained right knee, whip lash, concussion and pulled muscles all over my neck and back.. Bruises everywhere... It was a nightmare. So of course.... I am in pain everywhere.... I asked for IB profen 800 in the hospital. It did nothing.. I fought internally with myself for a good half an hour because they kept offering me pain meds.. Finally I buckled because I knew I would need sleep tonight as I HAD to be at work today for important meetings. I asked for a small quantity only.. I think he got the point and was very discreat. He gave me 10 vicodin and I am taking them as prescribed and I find nothing wrong with that actually. Am I wrong in my thinking? I don't feel guilt for once because I am using them for pain and not abusing them.. I am not saying I am not enjoying them.. I just am not abusing them.... Is that bad?

Well friend. That sums up my weekend. I am sorry to hear yours was hard!!!! CC, you can do this.. I know this struggle you face.... I pray for you so many times a day and so does my mom. There is something really special about you and I think sometimes you forget that so I am here to remind you. You are a beautiful strong woman, Mother, daughter, friend.... I wish I could see you in person so you really could look me in the eyes and know I mean every word I say. I would give you a big hug and help you make your big stand and I would have your back the whole way... DARN that Atlantic ocean....

Okay... this post is WAY too long.
XOXOOXOXOXX

~Blabber Mouth

Closed Thread