It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
(male)

benzoate HB User
Any permanent mind or body damage?

Last night my friend gave me 12 red rectangular tablets. He said they were allergy meds from walgreens, that they would make me drunk. He told me to take them all at once with water which I did. After about 40 minutes my vision was blurred, I felt like the inside of my head was getting tased and my whole body felt very heavy, like there were bricks inside all over my body. Now 2 days later my mind feels weaker than it was before. I feel like I can't think as deeply. I feel terrible that I complied with this. So I guess what I'm wondering is will it do (or has it done) any permanent damage to my mind (such as sharpness and depth of thought and imagination). And what kind of pills these might have been [allergy pills that could (allegedly) make you drunk if taken in large portions]. I know now that what I did was reckless and stupid and I truly feel terrible for it and deeply intend on never doing anything like this again. Any help at all will be taken very seriously and greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

flintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB User
Re: Any permanent mind or body damage?

depending on what it was you took. i know you said you would bever do this again, i hope not. look up the pills on computer and maybe you can find them. may take a few more days to get the stuff out of your sysem. drink lots of liquids and flus your system.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread