It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2010, 06:30 AM   #1
(female)

patient01 HB User
suboxone use

I recently visited the doctor due to an anxiety disorder and additction to pain meds. My dosage at the time was 10 - 12 vicodens a day for two years. I was put on suboxone. 8mgs. Within a cpl days I felt great, my life was back I had absolutely no physical withdrawals at all.I feel like it wa a miracle for me. Mentally I have only had slight cravings once and did not relapse at all. I remained on a small doage of zanax due to my anxiety and I feel great, better than if I had taken a dose of hydro's. However, in the mornings my lower back and sides hurt so bad i can barely move or get out of bed. Excrutiating pain in the kidney area, this only started since I have begun the suboxone. I was wandering if anyone else has experienced this symptom. I had complete bloodwork done at my last Dr's apt and my kidney function and bloodwork returned normal and clean. Once I do get up and start moving and take my dose of suboxone I feel fine and feel better and better through out the day. This pain only occurs in the mornings when I wake up.

Old 08-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
(male)

Tele52 HB User
Re: suboxone use

This is exactly how I wake up. Major pain in my back until the sub fully kicks in (about 90 minutes later). Sometimes I take Tylnol to help speed up the pain relief. I also take a benzo (Klonopin) for anxiety. Maybe the two together somehow causes the back pain?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread