It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2010, 03:03 AM   #1
(female)

BellaAngel HB User
New Member! I really need some support.

HELLO Im angie, Im 31 years old, live in Cleveland OH.
Ive been a pill popping drug addict for 6 years. It started with one pill and it end with 50 a day. Opiates were my drug of choice. Im in recovery, looking for help, support, advice. I moved from Philadelphia, PA to here so I would love to meet new people and help one another. I would love to hear from you!

Last edited by mod-anon; 09-26-2010 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Please spell out words so that people can read and understand what you are saying.

Old 09-26-2010, 03:48 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: New Member! I really need some support. NE 1 OUT THERE?

Hi there! Bellaangel: My state has a drug recovery program with a special drug recovery hospital at worcester Ma. Perhaps your state also has one. You might need this to avoid seizures or other problems. It will be worth it for your health I wish you the best!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
(female)

NearlyInsane HB User
Re: New Member! I really need some support. NE 1 OUT THERE?

Hi Angie. Hope you're doing OK. Just wanted to let you know I'm here if you want to talk, & I'm rooting for you.

Old 10-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #4
(female)

needshelpchris HB User
Re: New Member! I really need some support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaAngel View Post
HELLO Im angie, Im 31 years old, live in Cleveland OH.
Ive been a pill popping drug addict for 6 years. It started with one pill and it end with 50 a day. Opiates were my drug of choice. Im in recovery, looking for help, support, advice. I moved from Philadelphia, PA to here so I would love to meet new people and help one another. I would love to hear from you!
Hi Angie,
I have been addicted to opiates for years, too. I have an appointment Thursday to start Suboxone to treat my withdrawals.....I was just curious how you got out of your addiction.
Thanks
Christine

Old 10-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Searchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB User
Re: New Member! I really need some support.

Dear girl, I am so proud of you! I am happy that you decided to take this path in your life as it takes some of us a lifetime. Keep it strong!! Sincerely, searchin

Closed Thread