It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #46
(male)

musicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB User
Re: needing help

You should be fine. There really was no reason you could not take your opiate today so dont worry at all. You still could take one more dose of your opiate and be ok but then just hydrate yourself and take your xanax. You are doing the right thing with the sub treatment but as I have said, please be dilligent and use it to your advantage to beat your addiction. Follow my advice. It is very beneficial. Stabiliize yourself with it over the next week and then get yourself down to 1-2 mgs a day and then slowly wean off it. You must treat your mental issues with addiction to be successful. As I said my relapse was a bit more complicated but it has nothing to do with the sub.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:18 AM   #47
(female)

needshelpchris HB User
Re: needing help

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman3 View Post
You should be fine. There really was no reason you could not take your opiate today so dont worry at all. You still could take one more dose of your opiate and be ok but then just hydrate yourself and take your xanax. You are doing the right thing with the sub treatment but as I have said, please be dilligent and use it to your advantage to beat your addiction. Follow my advice. It is very beneficial. Stabiliize yourself with it over the next week and then get yourself down to 1-2 mgs a day and then slowly wean off it. You must treat your mental issues with addiction to be successful. As I said my relapse was a bit more complicated but it has nothing to do with the sub.
Ladt opiate yesterday around 2-3pm........woke up at 4:30 am this morning sweating.....took my xanax.....nervous.....appointments in 3 hours.........keepong my chin up....feeling awful..I CAN get through this!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread