It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

corissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB User
Goodbye to everyone!

I am going to keep it simple. Please, as kind as everyone is, and as much as I have become fond of some, as simple a person I am I would appreciate everyone to NOT give it a thought.

Huh? I would normally have just left the board and cest la vie. However, I have been given so much by people like Oxygirl, SecondGo, Musicman (an example) that I didn't feel right by just up and leaving.

Anyway, thanks to those that gave, no need for a long goodbye.

My official exit date is Wednesday so if anyone needs sarcasm prior to, I'll be glad...........after Wednesday the sarcasm will no longer b available.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo xxx oooooooooooooooooooo xxx ooooooooooooooo

Old 04-10-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
(male)

manicpuzzleman HB User
Re: Goodbye to everyone!

where are you going?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

corissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicpuzzleman View Post
where are you going?
IM leaving... and where I am going, believe it or not there are places that do not have access to computers. I wish there were some glamorous answer to your question but no. I was not going to respond to any answers due to this not becoming a "we will miss u pls don't go" but judging thus far, it appears tht I had nothing to worry about LOL.

The following user gives a hug of support to corissa3:
flintrock (04-14-2011)
Old 04-10-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
(male)

musicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB Usermusicman3 HB User

Well I wish you'd stay or at least check in.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
(male)

manicpuzzleman HB User

well good luck with where ever you are going!!!

Old 04-10-2011, 08:03 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

second go HB Usersecond go HB Usersecond go HB Usersecond go HB Usersecond go HB Usersecond go HB Usersecond go HB Usersecond go HB Usersecond go HB User

Cheers corissa!!!...

Old 04-11-2011, 06:37 AM   #7
(female)

free1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB User

Corsica,

I wont beg you to stay. You know what is best for you at the moment, whether it be a good choice or bad.....I have been following your journey, but do not post cuz we traveled different paths but ended up at the same door......I knock on that sucker everyday, right next to you. Just cuz we didnt connect does not mean that your wisdom and journey has not impacted me in some way.....

Wherever you end up or road you choose to travel...could you do us one favor? because I care! When all is good in your world would you come back and let me know how you finally did it? I know you want it more than anything...you HAVE to dig deep, Bro.......sometimes it takes longer than others but we all want it....

Good Luck and remember STAY OUT OF YOUR HEAD!

Always,
K

Old 04-11-2011, 02:07 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

oxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB User

Be happy Chris. Life is way too short. I hope you are going somewhere that will bring you peace. Even if it is the back yard patio!!! lol. Just remember, restaurants and even librarys have free wi-fi! So if you ever get bored, don't forget your redheaded southern friend in south carolina

No long goodbyes just take care and make yourself happy mister!!!!

Old 04-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #9
Veteran
(male)

Beep beep, who's got the keys to my jeep?

Last edited by corissa3; 04-11-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:33 PM   #10
(female)

free1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by corissa3 View Post
I am actually just changing my user name to "kneegrows" ... My soon to be ex checks my posts (this one wont be because I will delete it b4 she does and she is gone now for 7 days.) Its my fault for being too lazy to not sign up under my own but she had not used it for a while, I thought I'd be fine.You are my twin..i had to the same thing and for other reasons, but i had too

Im just going to have her think Im done with the board..> Who would of thought at 38 I would have to act like I am in high school.OMG! i am 38 feeling a 16 year old...I feel so bad about my body that I am like Whaaa? What? I can work it, give me some spanks and i am gone lol

Thanks all for the kind words.... it has inspired me to have a mach funeral .... im off to fake that one too. I will be here as I am officially a lifer with healthboards.com. I owe them that much.
May the Old you Rest in Peace and the New you Be Free.....Fly Fly our little Pheonix.....

Darn it! I am so Proud of you....cant wait to talk to the new you

Peace,
K

Old 04-11-2011, 03:39 PM   #11
Veteran
(male)

hmmmmmmm. yummie yumster.

Last edited by corissa3; 04-11-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:21 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

oxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB User

Corissa I think I would recognize your posts! lol....don't worry.....things have a way of just working out in life. My exhusband is still living with me and I never cared either what he looked like or what he weighed. All through our marriage he was a little heavy while I had never gained weight until I hit 40 and then I gained about 30 pounds just because of the fibromyalgia and all the other crazy stuff going on with my health. Then all the sudden his drug use "exploded" and I was fat and a bit_ h and you name it because when he couldn't afford to get his drugs then we lived in hell. Well to make a long and I am sure a boring story of domestic hell short, I divorced him because the abuse both verbal and physical was just too much for me to take and I was not going to let him start on the kids. His extended stay here was supposed to be temporary but he has sure "wedged" his way in as close as possible. The point I am saying is don't stay with someone that you constantly, bicker and fight with. It is the most horrible way to live and I would rather live in a dungeon alone!!! I have been "booting" him out for a year now! I feel like a rabbit stuck in a trap. I have found a way I believe but it requires giving up my home but hey home is where the heart is and that is where me and my kids will be.

Funny thing is I lost most of my "fibro" weight and he has gained at least 60 more pounds. and he still calls me fat!!! He just does it to bother me. I work out for my arthritis and fibromyalgia. I want to be healthy not skinny and I met a man a little bit older than me and I told him I will not be made self conscious of anything about me because I judge people from the inside and what they represent not what they look like. Anywys, I hope all works out with you and you know that you always have your little friends somewhere lurcking around in the "internet zone" lol..... good luck and hope to see or recognize you soon.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #13
Veteran
(male)

Thanks OG, but we are "friends" so you will not have to guess or recognize, I will have you on 1st alert.

Ciao

Old 04-13-2011, 08:50 PM   #14
(male)

tiedup HB Usertiedup HB User

bye bye... hope you find happiness

Old 04-13-2011, 10:23 PM   #15
Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedup View Post
bye bye... hope you find happiness

I can tell you were "TIED UP" literally...and you are a lot like me... I read the last post or two and leave the beginning posts LOL. I am not leaving....just changing my name.

But thanks for the kind words.... Chris

Closed Thread