It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
(female)

Trisha1113 HB User
Help

My name is trish I have been on trams for 4 years I dont c a doc to get them I buy them.i no long want to be on them I have five great kids and a hubby but every time I stop I get so sick there, is no.tapering off for me so im on day one and need help geting throw this I have my sis inlay helping but being this sick suxks so any help on this would be.great I guess I.should tell u It started 2 50mgs tabs a day,to 5 4 times a day in the last couple of day I have only taken 6 and none today and im feeling it bad so some help wouls be great

Old 04-27-2011, 12:07 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

corissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB User
Re: Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisha1113 View Post
My name is trish I have been on trams for 4 years I dont c a doc to get them I buy them.i no long want to be on them I have five great kids and a hubby but every time I stop I get so sick there, is no.tapering off for me so im on day one and need help geting throw this I have my sis inlay helping but being this sick suxks so any help on this would be.great I guess I.should tell u It started 2 50mgs tabs a day,to 5 4 times a day in the last couple of day I have only taken 6 and none today and im feeling it bad so some help wouls be great

Well first off, I'd like to give you a big HEARTY "Hi there, Trish!" ... This is how I choose to greet people sometimes.

You are in luck.... not to down play what you are going through but at this very moment there are 3 threads on the FIRST PAGE of people going thru your exact issue. The TRAM Disaster.

Please, look up Second Go, and there is one other that I can remember on the very first page. It's just you don't want to have a "Grab immodium, books, hunker down and buy lots of toilet paper replies"

After that bit of reading on YOUR situation, if you have any particular questions, we will JUMP all over 'em for ya!

I'm sure you will still get several responses, so sit tight but Im trying to help you to also familiarize yourself with Healthboards as well as take your mind off your issue while edumacating yourself at the same time.

WELCOME my dear....

The Following User Says Thank You to corissa3 For This Useful Post:
tinkerbell45 (05-02-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2011, 12:20 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

corissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB User

Wytt --- the poster, has one out right now about quitting Tram.. lots of replies also......

Old 04-27-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
(female)

~Carolyn~ HB User~Carolyn~ HB User~Carolyn~ HB User~Carolyn~ HB User

I have went through what you are about to go through. My thread is called...Please help me properly taper off Tramadol....which if u read my story u see--i get stuck going cold turkey! I'd like to offer as much help as possible. Most of the threads on Tramadol are old archives which they are full of great info-but they are gone and dont come to the boards anymore. Could u tell me if u are on any other meds? Like Antidepressants? I will be watching over u and promise to keep checking on your status to help u through this. You can do this - I am living proof! I was taking 16 trams a day! Im a mom of 3 very young little girls and i did it with no help and kept it a secret.

Last edited by Administrator; 10-01-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:59 AM   #5
(female)

Trisha1113 HB User

Thank u all. I no I did this to myslef and it sucks but I do think im going to have to taper off them cuz its had doing this way im sicker then a dog its.far from fun

Old 04-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #6
(female)

I would agree. I would for surely taper if you can. Much smoother ride.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
(female)

Trisha1113 HB User

I dident ever think that something so little can take over my life so fast. So iwent in and seen my doc he said do not taper off and gave me oxy 10 one one time a day for 5 days . Kind of worryed he did also say my wd would stell he there just not as bad I hope this works but why do they give u one thing to stop another I feel so low and like a bad mom for haven this prob I just want to feel norm again. I cry like 8 times a day cuz I no what im doing is wrong we all have been there. It truly sucks noing the only way to get out of ved is pop a pill or to clean house or take of kids or even work. I really hope the doc nos what he is doung

Old 04-29-2011, 10:20 AM   #8
(female)

Hey Trish. I have been wondering how you are doing? Please know the depression will go away and so will the guilt. I know what Tramadol can do to your soul. You are a very strong and smart mother that will fight this addiction and win! It can be done. Being sad, and feeling bad for your children - who our going thru this with u is a part of the process to make u hate this drug so much is the ultimate final result! To be able to look in your kids eyes and feel good about yourself will be your new high!

Take Care

Last edited by Administrator; 10-01-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Closed Thread