It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
(female)

kelleigh HB User
when does it end (noone has that exact answer)

i started a post on here i think 2004 coming off methadone well i went through many years of hell i think and bash me if you want to our drug of choice haunts us longer than one we dont choice i faught opiates for so long but kicked klonopin in the *** heard klonopin would be the worst benzos not my choice i dont know if anyone is still on there from then but please new and old reply doing so well and will never battle methadone,vicdin oxys,percocet,and mscontin again its possibe did this stuff for 10 years took ahile but i kicked its but

Last edited by kelleigh; 05-15-2011 at 01:54 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to kelleigh:
flintrock (05-16-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to kelleigh For This Useful Post:
~Carolyn~ (05-16-2011)
Old 05-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #2
(female)

~Carolyn~ HB User~Carolyn~ HB User~Carolyn~ HB User~Carolyn~ HB User
Re: when does it end (noone has that exact answer)

That was so nice of you to come back after all this time to let people know that its all possible if we want it bad enough. We long to hear success stories. Infact I think thats what we all do is get on here and read and read for hopes of one more success story. I just want to tell u i know how tough Methadone can be to come off. My parents were lifers they were on methadone for 20 years following a heroin addiction- My dad has passed away but my mom is still in the clinic...U dont hear to many success stories--Congrats to u! Thank you for sharing your story. You got a lot to be proud of!

Take Care

Last edited by Administrator; 10-01-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread