It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
True Introspection

Hello all,

I've posted for several years and would like to share that i've found a new drug of sorts,that's more intense than any other and I call it reality.

With reality,i've learned to see things as they truly are;without the need to mask it,as is status quo.

What reality brings to the table is upfront honesty,which may be hard to ingest at times but in small doses can provide a cure for what ails.

Those who know what i'm talking about,rejoice and those who have yet to partake,may I implore you to do so;it won't be disappointing.

You see,i've witnessed way too many people perish,compromise themselves and/or their loved ones or get incarcerated over drugs and I just want to reach that hand to each and every one of you because I care;more than you'll ever know.

Those who have read to this point,I applaud you and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Please feel free to post with an expressionary word;we could all benefit from it.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 03-24-2012 at 07:01 PM. Reason: additional information

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:
Arianna2 (03-24-2012), Pacifier (08-26-2012)
Old 03-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
(female)

Arianna2 HB UserArianna2 HB UserArianna2 HB UserArianna2 HB UserArianna2 HB UserArianna2 HB User
Re: True Introspection

Phoenix, I am learning about this thing called "reality" or am trying to learn I should say... I am just not there yet. Thanks for the thought provoking post.

The following user gives a hug of support to Arianna2:
Phoenix (03-25-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Arianna2 For This Useful Post:
Phoenix (03-25-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

icehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB User

i just rejoined reality a little over 3 months ago. After being on another planet for several years i came back to earth (reality) Phoenix is 100% correct

The following user gives a hug of support to icehouse3z:
Phoenix (03-25-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to icehouse3z For This Useful Post:
Phoenix (03-25-2012)
Old 03-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna2 View Post
Phoenix, I am learning about this thing called "reality" or am trying to learn I should say... I am just not there yet. Thanks for the thought provoking post.
You're welcome......

Stick around long enough to see what i'm beginning to.
I've dug way too deep and this is what I surmised;without reality I have no focus,no reason for being;no purpose.

I need to see what passes me by on a daily basis and feel what it's like to experience it......

For sanity's sake.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Old 03-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehouse3z View Post
i just rejoined reality a little over 3 months ago. After being on another planet for several years i came back to earth (reality) Phoenix is 100% correct
Welcome to the thread icehouse3z,

Reality may seem a bit mystifying at times but with all of our help,we can get through things....

We have to believe in ourselves because if we don't we can't possibly embrace the concept.

Thank you so much for replying.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Closed Thread