It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #1
(male)

Rambler23 HB User
Alcohol and Marijuana-effects

Over the last few months on numerous occasions I have smoked marijuana and drank alcohol together. I had only recently started smoking marijuana, but have been drinking heavily multiple times a week for a few years. Recently I have noticed that my vision seemed off to the point that its almost as if I am dreaming or walking around in a daze, I have felt fatigue, I have not been able to pay attention in class, have been very anxious to the point of having to lay down, my mind seems to always be racing about random thoughts some good some not so good, and my memory seems off. I have been to the optometrist, who says my vision is totally fine and there is nothing wrong with my eyes. And my doc says I may have a sinus infection, for which I have taken multiple antibiotics with no effect. I have not used either in a month since the symptoms started and feel about the same. Could I be sick with something like mono or a long term sinus infection and just be associating the symptoms to the drug and alcohol use, or are these actual effects that may occur?

Last edited by Rambler23; 04-06-2012 at 08:12 AM.

Closed Thread